PDA

This page is just an archive. To view the full forum with images, click here : Bonus Games

Webmaster
05-16-2007, 01:29 AM
I have just finished uploading a half dozen new bonus games! They include:

Strip Spin The Bottle
Strip Poker
Ring Toss
Pie Eating Contest
Naked Twister
Blowjob Roulette

These games were played over a couple of nights and feature familiar DareRing players as well as a few new faces (and other parts). This adds 3-4 more hours of gameplay footage to the site. I hope everybody enjoys it.

GreenStamp
05-16-2007, 07:40 AM
Rock and roll!

There's no previews of them on the darereing.com front page, though--it might be a good idea to post something upfront for people (like me) who don't check these message boards very often.

jeremiet
05-16-2007, 09:56 AM
THANKS!!!
I am downloading them!!! I really enjoy your site....
Now I can wait some times before next new game!!! :-)

jeremiet
05-16-2007, 10:13 AM
After having take a look on the new material, i can say:
THIS IS NOT BONUS!!! This videos must been see by everyone who love dare ring. This is new way for the site and new way for all of us on this board....
For the webmaster, don't sell that as bonus.... This is fantastic!!!!
BIG THANX....

Webmaster
05-16-2007, 11:55 AM
Rock and roll!

There's no previews of them on the darereing.com front page, though--it might be a good idea to post something upfront for people (like me) who don't check these message boards very often.
It's there, just hit the reload button to refresh the page.

GreenStamp
05-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Cool- I guess I can't complain about the male orgasms on "BJ Roulette" being fake!

The "Ring Toss" was very funny too. I also like the players' roster--the Asian girl, the blonde with the glasses, and the bleached blonde are three of my favorite DareRingers.

I haven't watched "Pie Eating" or "Twister" yet. Regarding "Spin The Bottle" and "Strip Poker," though, there's no possibility for physical interaction between the players. As a result, there's no sexual tension and they get kind of dull to watch. It'd be great if you could adjust the rules somehow so the players interact directly.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

jack345
05-16-2007, 04:15 PM
Okay so you have new games, but is it worth me renewing my membership? I think I will wait until a real new original Dare Ring game or two is added before I renew.

One point since these games are at the bottom of the page, old members may not know these bonus games are even here unless they check the forum.

It would also be nice if you have a free very small tailer available for some or all of these games as one picture may not be enough of a seller.

jeremiet
05-16-2007, 04:40 PM
I think you can renew your membership for some reasons:
1.this game are very great and can be equal to a content of two darering (classical game I mean)
2.because the webmaster do some great job and to tell him that you want some more
3.the cost of the membership isn't so expensive and the content is ok for that!!!

MEPMEP
05-16-2007, 10:15 PM
Cool- I guess I can't complain about the male orgasms on "BJ Roulette" being fake!

The "Ring Toss" was very funny too. I also like the players' roster--the Asian girl, the blonde with the glasses, and the bleached blonde are three of my favorite DareRingers.

I haven't watched "Pie Eating" or "Twister" yet. Regarding "Spin The Bottle" and "Strip Poker," though, there's no possibility for physical interaction between the players. As a result, there's no sexual tension and they get kind of dull to watch. It'd be great if you could adjust the rules somehow so the players interact directly.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next.

There might be opportunity for physical contact in that game.

Henk
05-17-2007, 05:09 AM
I liked pie eating contest the most (by far!!). This because the physical contact in the game......
It was really, really nice.

For the rest of the games, I totally agree with Greenstamp. Beautiful players, I liked them all.

The sexual tension in some games could be a little more, if you would add some inetraction between the players (excpect roulette of course, which was a great game too!). Maybe something for next time.

Now I can understand why it took a time for uploading new games, it was worth the waiting!

Thanks webmaster. I'm looking forward to see what you come up with next.

rspct7
05-17-2007, 07:58 AM
Cool-

Actually my S/O and a friend of mine came up with a way to add interaction to Strip Poker. What you do is each of you gets a bowl or some such device and some strips of paper and write things down that you would let the person on the left or right do to you. For example you would write buzz toy left, meaning the person on the left got to use a buzz toy (Vibe or simular device) on you for a minute in any manner they chose. The person with the most chips would pay the person who is out to do a dare, that way the one who is out could choose to sit out a few hands or go right back in. I thought it was an innovative idea to add some dares to strip poker.

Webmaster
05-19-2007, 02:09 AM
bump to put this back on the front page. I :heart: to read your feedback about these new games

MEPMEP
05-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Especially the ones where there is "interaction" - pie eating and roulette. Thanks. Keep them coming!

jeremiet
05-20-2007, 12:03 PM
I just saw my post on another web site... I really love the webmaster!!! :-)

wizlop
05-21-2007, 02:42 AM
I prefere the traditional ring dare games, to be honest. Strip Spin the bottle seemed rather "methodical" .

beachlover
05-21-2007, 10:37 AM
Webmaster,

Like many other readers, I was very pleased to see some new games posted on the site, and I liked some of the new and different twists that you have added. You have found some very attractive people to play, and I think it is good that you have included men and women in the new games since that adds more interest, especially when you have shown a willingness to allow events to escalate to some new levels of passion as witnessed by the final stages of the pie-eating contest. It was nice to see that you have listened to some of our recommendations like adding poker and Twister to the mix, though if you plan to create some more games like these, I would encourage you again to try to structure them so that there is more physical interaction during the stripping and more “tease” to add to the tension of the games.

You have asked for feedback in this discussion thread, so here are some thoughts on the new Bonus Games:

“Spin the Bottle”: I found it to be mildly interesting, but with such a quick game featuring very little tease or tension among the players, the end result was not much different than if the players had all simply stood in a circle and took off their clothes. If you are thinking of shooting more games like this, I think a simple variation would add interest—have the player who spun the bottle stand up and physically strip the victim in the middle of the circle for all to see. There were some brief examples of this, but overall, it was a very tame game. Let the players know before the game that groping and making out with the victim are encouraged as they go about stripping off clothing items during the game.

“Strip Poker”: This is a perennial favorite and I would love to see more games like this on the site. Since the guy lost all of his clothes so early in the play, though,the game had an odd CFNM feel to it for much of the round since he was treated much like a plaything with very little chance to be an active player. Given the ways the rules were established, perhaps that was your motivation for the game, but I would have preferred a larger group with opportunities for all players. Keep the poker rules simple and make sure that the player with the best hand gets to strip an item of clothing from the player with the worst hand.

“Ring Toss”: This was an interesting diversion, but not much of a game. This might be something that could be added as a card or option in future traditional DareRing games that you might plan to shoot.

“Topless Pie Eating”: This was one of my favorites in the new series because it gave the players plenty of opportunities to get physical with each other. Since you have opened up the realm of games using edible items like frosting or chocolate, the possibilities are endless. If you have couples or partners in new games, how about having the girls decorate their guys with whipped cream, frosting, or other edibles, and then let the other girls clean them up by eating the edible “decorations”? I see some delicious opportunities for slippery skin and some great oral sex. In the next round, reverse the roles and let the guys decorate their girls and then switch up to help clean up the other girls in the group with their lips and tongues.

“Naked Twister”: The great thing about Twister, of course, is the fact that players are forced to get into some rather embarrassing positions. This game was quite long, however, and with only two players, it was not as interesting as it could have been. I think “Strip Twister” would be more interesting—have players of both genders start out fully clothed and then make them forfeit an item of clothing when they fall or cannot reach a colored dot. You might also add another dimension to the game that is a variation of Twister I have seen in videos of the Burningman Festival—each time a player takes off an item of clothing, one of the other players is allowed to use a washable colored marker and paint a large dot on some portion of the loser’s exposed skin. These dots are the same four colors as those on the Twister board, and as play resumes, the other players can touch these dots instead of one of the dots on the plastic mat. As the game goes along, players will inevitably have large colorful dots on their breasts, cocks, and asses, with other players grabbing and groping them as they fight for position.

“Blowjob Roulette”: I think that some of the most interesting moments in your games have been those scenes in which two or three girls are taking turns giving head to one of the lucky players, especially if one of those girls is the guy’s partner. You were able to bring some of that action into the two different BJ roulette sequences, and I hope that you continue to find more ways to include scenes like that in future games.

Overall, I liked the variety in the new games and I hope you post some more in the weeks to come. As I have written before, the games get far more interesting when you structure the rules so that the players are encouraged to make physical contact with each other as they strip their opponents during the games.

Beachlover

jack345
05-25-2007, 01:34 AM
webmaster

Seems like there are enough spoilers in here for the webmaster to indicate this on the top of the thread.

wizlop
05-25-2007, 09:20 AM
I like the ring toss game with Michelle and two other girls and just one guy- ring toss 2 I think it was.

I noticed there was a bit of tension/competativness between them- they were friendly, but also just that little "edge" which made it good- especially when they were arguing over the scores.

lepre
05-31-2007, 06:44 PM
Thanks a lot for the bonus games! =)
My personal favorite was the twister part :inlove:

I am one of those who have begged for more videos, but see it as appreciation. I love this site so much, that I can't wait for next part to come ;)

And honestly I understand that it's hard for you to know when you can film the next time, and I think you're doing an amazing job! But you have to understand that when people really love this site, it can be quite frustrating when there's no information at all if there will be any more shows or not. I have thought many times that this site has died and I have been very close to give up looking back every now and then.

I guess you're interresting in making at least some money on this, so if you wann keep your customers I think you should give some sign of life every now and then. I know keeping a regular schedule is almost impossible, and that's not what I'm asking for. Just a few words on the forum once in a week or so.

And to make it clear: I love this site! You're doing a very good job!
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
:thumb:

SMAWG
05-31-2007, 10:51 PM
What I really like about this site is that it isn't "slick," I don't get the sense that my subscription is actually being routed to some slick California megabusiness. I like the friendly, casual feel.

That having been said, a couple bits of feedback, hopefully they will help!

I subscribed due to two pictures: the Game 12, Round 6 cunnilingus shot, and the Blowjob Roulette pic. Those both said "I gotta see this" to me. I loved the "Blowjob roulette" games, except to note that I wasn't the guy in the chair. Haven't had a chance to watch a full game yet.

The pics that don't work for me are the folks sitting on the floor, whether carpeted or hardwood. The people themselves are attractive, but all I can think is "Ouch, rugburn!" (particularly Game 1 Round 6) and "My acheing joints!" respectively. Comes of being old, I guess. Still, if you can find any way to incorporate some modest furniture into the game settings, it could also add some variety to the eventual dares.

As a consumer I really like the all-or-nothing price/purchase method, and I bet as a webmaster it's much easier to administer than any other model. As a businessperson I wince and say sure, you'll sell everything you have the first time, and when will the customer ever return? I only want you to succeed!

You know what I'd enjoy seeing? Bios of the participants, maybe intercut with some of their more exciting scenes. It would be interesting to learn how old some of these people are, their thoughts on participating, their relationships and orientations, etc. And maybe that's in some of the shows, I haven't downloaded them all yet.

Just some initial feedback!

bubbacom
05-31-2007, 11:00 PM
The Bonus Games are a great suoolement between regular games. I love Blowjob Roulette. Would love to see lots more like that. Keep up the grat work!

Daedalus
06-01-2007, 07:41 PM
I, too, think the bonus games are a nice supplement to the dare games. They lack a certain randomness that the Dare Ring game has, which makes them seem a little tamer (but possibly easier to recruit for). My favorite overall ensemble cast of ANY of the videos on this site is the group of six (May, Michael, and not sure of the rest). I would love it if all six would do one of the regular dare games. Michael in particular seems skittish about risking boy/boy interactions, but I think part of the excitement is that while you might get to do something fun with someone sexy you might not otherwise have an opportunity with, you're also possibly risking doing something with someone you're not attracted to. Dares are supposed to have an element of risk and consequences, right? ;)

jack345
06-17-2007, 01:19 PM
Spin The Bottle

Good. Could slow it down a little. Liked the idea of spinner taking clothes of the pointer. The bottle rolled around too much. Use a flat bottom or something. When the bottle rolled it ended up like it pointed to the wrong player if it had not rolled around. If you are already naked maybe the player does 10 jumping jacks or maybe you have a set or darering cards.

Stip Poker

Took way too long. How about strip blackjack. I did not like the winer picks idea. To me the lowest hand looses. Better distribution as the games goes on.

Ring Toss

Nice idea, but not much to it.

Pie Eating

First part is boring, but the post game part is amazing.

Naked Twister

Okay. Took too long. Maybe you could try coed strip twister.

Blowjob Roulette

Prety good. Another variation might be to have more than one male and have the females rotate until they all males cum.

dlt
06-17-2007, 10:31 PM
Twister was the only one I really liked as a game, at least as they ended up being filmed. I agree that if it was co-ed and if was 'strip twister', it would be even better.

crosis42
08-23-2007, 03:08 PM
I've been meaning to comment on these games for a while but haven't the time (until now) to do a decent review. To keep this from becoming an overly lengthy post, I split it up. This will be about the 2 "strip" games, spin the bottle and poker.

First of all, I want to say that one of the things I love about this site in general is that we actually get to see many of our suggestions played out in the games. Hopefully we'll get to see more games like these outside of the standard dare-ring.

Spin the bottle

I really liked this group of players and would have liked to see them do a regular game as well as these games. It was great to see Aspen, May. and Annabelle (or whatever she's calling herself this week) again. The game did go a little quick. Perhaps in the future, if the bottle lands on a naked player, they have to do some sort of dare. It would make the game last a bit longer and get a few more laughs. Finally, what sort of sadist would make people play a strip game while sitting on a hardwood floor???

Strip Poker

Ashley and Michelle are two of the deliciously meanest players in all of dare-ring history. The new couple (Sam and Jessica?) were definitely into the game and I would love to see more of them. It's too bad that another guy and girl didn't show up. It could have been one of the all time great games. While having a full, unscripted poker game is nice to have, this game was a bit long. The playful interacting (or more accurately, the girls taunting Sam) was good to have, but the lull while they tried to play poker was a bit much. While I loved watching what the girls were doing, they needed a bit more direction on the "dares". There should have been a stack of penalty cards for naked players to choose from to keep it fresh.

Finally, while poker is the standard "strip game" it very rarely is about poker, and this game was no different. Real poker is about betting and bluffing, and takes a good degree of skill. To do that as a strip game could be good, but it would take even longer than this game. The "poker" games that they were playing were more about luck of the draw than real poker.

So we have a spin the bottle game that was a bit quick, and a strip poker game that was too long. Trying to find the happy medium led to this idea:
The game is called "screw your neighbor".
Each player is dealt one card.
The first player (to the left of the dealer) has the choice to keep their card or force the player to his left to exchange cards.
Then that player has the option of forcing the player to his or left to do the same, all the way around the circle.
When it gets to the dealer, the dealer can swap his or her card with the next card in the deck.
The object is to have high card (or at least not the low card).
The player(s) with the low card lose one article of clothing. The player(s) with the high card get a dare card to play on any other player. The dares could start off being for choosing someone to lose a piece of clothing, to getting to personally strip another player, and progress to more adventurous/embarrassing choices as the clothes come off.

This game would be good for any number of players and be a good way to do some of the same dares along with some new ones but all in a new format rather than just drawing cards.

spaldgit
10-15-2007, 07:19 PM
Spin The Bottle

Good. But too fast. Why not draw a chalk line on the floor to make it easy when the end is between two players? Also what about some interaction? Say if it points at one person twice they get the chance to do something sexual to another player.

Strip Poker

Fine but needed more laughs. What about adding forfeits? There was too much of the guy doing forfeits and I don't go for guys! For forfeits for the girls. All girls would be my preference.

Ring Toss

Alright but not my scene.

Pie Eating

It's just straight sex with no angle. Not really my thing.

Naked Twister

Gorgious. I loved it!!! Awesome. Those awkward positions and I love the pussy shows. What about interaction? eg: Annie: left hand blue, right hand Sarah's breast.
Sarah: right foot green, tongue Annie's pussy.

Blowjob Roulette

Not my scene.

Overall, I think with more interaction and sex you could make a new site for the strip poker and spin the bottle. Also naked twister could have a lot of different girls and scenarios.

Fred Lake
12-21-2007, 09:06 AM
Love the bonus games, and want more of them (and more content in general).

Spin the bottle: If somebody is naked, they need to either be out of the game or get fondled by the player on their left, not pick somebody else to lose something.

Blowjob roulette: more of this. Soon. Please.

Pie Eating: Ok, it had penetration, which other game should have, but that's all it had going for it.

Poker: too long, no physical contact.

Ring toss: forget it.

Twister: Coed strip twister, please, soon.

Any other kind of strip game content with oral sex (or more) you can find, I'll take. Strip darts, strip basketball, strip volleyball, strip anything.

xphantomx
06-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Who is the girl that "wins" the naked pie eating contest. I can't find her in any other episodes.

cadoras
06-04-2008, 09:42 PM
Who is the girl that "wins" the naked pie eating contest. I can't find her in any other episodes.

Annabelle. Extremely cute and the highlight of the bonus games for me.

I think the spin the bottle was ok, although once someone's nekkid, I think they have to kiss or whatever the spinner? Something like that.

Ring toss could maybe be teams? Say, 2 chicks and one guy, on to keep him "up" on to toss? I dunno.

Twister was cool, but was long and...maybe that could be a dare in a regular darering game?

Strip poker, needed more penalties than just clothes removal/jumping jacks.

The pie eating was not worth it, I thought, although Annabelle totally made up for it.

:applause:

Blah44
09-06-2008, 11:09 PM
The pie eating was fun. I downloaded Camera 2, is it worth downloading Camera 1 too or is it just the same stuff from a different angle (I notice that the file is a bit bigger).

jel424
09-07-2008, 01:49 AM
The pie eating was fun. I downloaded Camera 2, is it worth downloading Camera 1 too or is it just the same stuff from a different angle (I notice that the file is a bit bigger).

Yup, same event, different camera. Two cameras ran simultaneously, just as they did in BJ Roulette. I saw it a long time ago though, so I can't recall any specific differences to tell you which one is "more worthwhile".

jack345
09-13-2008, 04:57 AM
Yup, same event, different camera. Two cameras ran simultaneously, just as they did in BJ Roulette. I saw it a long time ago though, so I can't recall any specific differences to tell you which one is "more worthwhile".

I do not want to spoil it, but the second camera angle of the pie eating contest is well worth the download. It is not just the pie eating, but what happens after the pie eating that is worth the extra download.

jel424
09-13-2008, 10:16 AM
I do not want to spoil it, but the second camera angle of the pie eating contest is well worth the download. It is not just the pie eating, but what happens after the pie eating that is worth the extra download.

Well yes, I never thought about it like that. I suppose that one would like to check out that activity from multiple camera angles. :silly: