PDA

This page is just an archive. To view the full forum with images, click here : Showers

flingguyon
03-29-2005, 01:21 PM
This is my first try so please be gentle. Hope it doesn't seem to lame. Anyway here goes. I recently started to go to gym every morning. Finally decided my gut was too big lol. Since I go before work I take a shower at the gym. I'm finding that I enjoy the shower more than the gym! I just love getting naked in the showers/locker room. I find that the thrill of being naked excites me so much I have to be carefull not to get hard! Anyone had similar experiences?

Ikon
06-17-2006, 10:48 AM
I havent ever done that

but i can see where it would be

an adrenaline rush for memebers here =)

I might have to try that sometime

if I ever get to a gym, lol

dabster
06-26-2006, 03:41 AM
I think I know what you mean. I just recently started to go to the gym but I've been reluctant to use the showers for that reason. Maybe I'll use them soon. :rolleyes:

JohnnySaigon
10-17-2006, 05:37 AM
When I was in my mid teens I used to get a massive thrill getting naked in the swimming pool changing rooms.

I went with a couple of different male friends and I got naked in the shower but they didn't. One of them was staying over that night and we ended up wanking in front of each other. We did it a few times after that and talked about sex.

I go swimming regularly now and still go naked but I don't get the same thrill, but I also go to a nudist swim and I get a bit of a thrill from that.

redbirdnh
10-18-2006, 06:44 PM
I never showered when I took gym class in school. I was too scared. So when I was in my 20's I joined a gym and the first time I showered at the gym I was so nervous. I waited till nobody was around. I used to go during the day when people were at work. But over time the more i got used to being naked in front of other men, it got easier. One time though while I was showering my doctor came in. I got to tell you that was weird for me. He has seen me nude, but I never expected to ever see him naked! LOL :holycow:

Patrick

happytobefreeagain
11-05-2006, 05:20 PM
I never got excited by being naked in single sex showers/ changing rooms but the swimming pool at the sports centre near me has a shared changing area with cubicles. Everyone is meant to shower with their swimming costume on but just once, when it was fairly quiet and there were no youngsters around I decided to strip naked and walk into the shower area. The women there were shocked by the sight of me and I pretended that I hadn't realised that it was a unisex shower. It was a real turn on. :eyebrow:

AndyCardiff
11-20-2006, 04:58 AM
I love to be naked in the swimming pool changing area. I always shower naked and sometimes I get a semi, not a fullone yet, thank god. I always walk from the shower to the locker and always get a locker as close to the door as possible, just in case some of the women may be walking past and see me naked

Santrosm
11-20-2006, 10:15 AM
I don't go to a big gym but I do train at a small, local Taekwondo studio which doesn't have shower. However the bathroom/changing rooms are very small and can be seen into by anyone passing by. Usually while in there changing, people will run in and out leaving the door wide open. I change in one of the toilet stalls directly in front of the door. I leave the door ajar as if someone had left it open. Then I take my time changing, making sure I am totally nude and can be seen by anyone passing by. It is such a thrill knowing any of the ladies walking by can see me. This studio is a very small studio and everyone knows everyone else so there is always that element of catching someone you know looking at you but not being able to say anything. It's Great!!!

flingguyon
11-20-2006, 11:44 AM
Thanx for all your replies, I enjoyed reading them. I just love the thought of being naked in front of other people.

Just to elaborate a bit on my first post: I always try to get one of the lockers furthest from the showers and then undress completely before I start folding and putting my clothes away. Thus staying fully naked as long as possible. Then I casually stroll over to the showers where I take my time showering making sure I face the showers opposite me. If I feel myself getting semi hard I normally turn around till I go a bit softer. If I think I can resist getting hard I spend some time washing my cock, making sure I get it all clean. I have seen a couple of guys looking quite attentively while I do this. Giving me the feeling that they're not quite as straight as they might want people to think! :-)

After I finish in the shower I try to stay naked as long as possible again before I get dressed. I've heard stories bout guys jerking off together in the sauna at the same gym and even jerking each other off and blowing each other, but I've never had the guts to go into the sauna. Maybe one day.

My biggest fantasy is being naked and forced to jerk off for a group of women but that's another post entirely.

I wish it was possible for women in the gym to see into the locker room but unfortunately it isn't. :-(

Anyone have any ideas where one can "accidentally" be caught naked without being arrested?

Santrosm
11-20-2006, 02:07 PM
Well, one way that works is going out shopping and trying on clothes. A lot of places have non-gender specific changing rooms or changing room doors that are visible to regular shoppers. Find one of these places and try a few things on. If you find one that has a door that doesn't go all the way to the floor then you can "accidently" squat low enough to allow your package to hang below the door...

Best places would include doors that are slatted or are curtains. Nothing better then accidently bending over and poking your naked ass out the curtain. Those kind of accidents happen all the time. You just have to be smart about it and don't go wagging your cock all over the place but the occasional "accident" can be overlooked.

Its sad that we live in a society that gladly accepts the occsional public nude woman but catagorizes men as sexual preditors if they flash! Personally, I am not interested in seeing a guy flash but its one hell of a thrill being the flasher! Especially if she thinks she wasn't supposed to see what she just did!!!

*Packs his pervert side back into the closet*

doneitwell
11-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Yes. The one place I went had an open shower area, just six showerheads on the wall at one end of the dressing room. I guess i like being seen naked.

swmwshrk
12-23-2006, 12:09 AM
No. after showering with 12 guys with no privacy (Navy Bootcamp) i will never be aroused by a mens locker room.

JonJo
05-22-2007, 08:57 PM
This is my first try so please be gentle. Hope it doesn't seem to lame. Anyway here goes. I recently started to go to gym every morning. Finally decided my gut was too big lol. Since I go before work I take a shower at the gym. I'm finding that I enjoy the shower more than the gym! I just love getting naked in the showers/locker room. I find that the thrill of being naked excites me so much I have to be carefull not to get hard! Anyone had similar experiences?Only in a mixed shower

Blade
06-12-2007, 10:16 PM
I was an swim instructor for a mommy and me swim class at a local high school. I think the layout of the place was done by a perv, but I loved it. you had to walk through the showers to get to the locker area. The crazy thing was there weren't double doors, so if youopened the door and look down the hall youwere looking right at the shower heads.

The kinkiest thing was the door to the gym. They always had it proped open and it looked right into the bathroom part. The urinals were in clear view of the gym. The last day of my class, when walking past this part to the lockers just past, I noticed there was a girls practice of something, volleyball or something and I could see 3 or 4 girls were sitting strategically to see the urinals. I was in a kinky mood and walked over to use the urinal. I was semi hard and made pretend I was going. Then I turned towards the door enough for them to see my front and made pretend I was fixing my shirt or something so my dick hung there for them to see for a while. Then I dressed up and walked back to the lockers. I only looked once out the door so I looked like I was oblivious. I think one of the girls saw me cause she looked away and looked a little embarrased, with an ever slight grin. She looked like she was bursting to tell someone but couldn't talk cause her couch was talking the whole time.

I was so excited by this that I jerked off back at the lockers. I grabbed this poor slobs tshirt from his locker he left open and wiped my self clean after I came. I haven't been back there since, and thats probably a good thing.

SMAWG
06-12-2007, 10:27 PM
Hey! My gym shirt!! :eek:

overpar
12-19-2007, 10:23 AM
Same sex groups showers at the gym or in the service never did anything for. Now in my youth at sports the unofficial coed showers did a lot for me.

jasonworld
02-26-2008, 06:26 PM
When I was a young man I was in a swimming club and we used the pool at the local college. I'm so embarrassed about what I'm getting ready to tell. :silly:
The locker room had a door that joined the girls locker/shower area. There was a even a window but it had a old pull down curtain blocking it. I discovered one day a small hole worn in the corner of the curtain and if you stood just right you could see into the shower area.

I was about 13 at the time and this thrilled me and I discovered a time in the evenings when the college girls used the pool and no guys were around. I would lay my clothes on the bench so if anyone came into the boys locker room I could spin around quickly and act like i was dressing. I got some good views of the girls it was highly erotic at that age. (I know peeping tom).

Years later I discovered that I wasn't the only one who knew about the hole because a male coach got fired for spying on the girls and I knew exactly how he was doing it. :eyebrow:

nightynight
02-28-2008, 08:27 PM
this is not lame. it is the same with me, your not alone on this one. also its the thrill of being naked in a "public" place. even still it is a public shower i still try not to be noticed. i take showers at night when almost no one is in the gym and walk to my locker naked and if someone comes i hide my nakedness with the towel. and yes when i do this i have to pinch my self so i do not get hard. it is the thrill... im glad im not the only one. maybe i gave to much info.. lol

This is my first try so please be gentle. Hope it doesn't seem to lame. Anyway here goes. I recently started to go to gym every morning. Finally decided my gut was too big lol. Since I go before work I take a shower at the gym. I'm finding that I enjoy the shower more than the gym! I just love getting naked in the showers/locker room. I find that the thrill of being naked excites me so much I have to be carefull not to get hard! Anyone had similar experiences?

starkist_aquarian
03-04-2008, 12:52 AM
I've showered naked countless times in swimming pool & gym showers. At the risk of parroting the threadstarter, I really enjoy being naked in front of other people too.

The first thing I do is to strip naked, at the far end of the locker area. Then I take my time packing my clothes in my bag. Sometimes, I'd keep my bag in the locker before walking to the shower. Sometimes, I'd simply leave my bag there and walk naked to the shower, taking the big risk someone would steal my bag with all my clothes in it (I bring only small change when I go to the gym or the pool). I get turned on more when I leave my stuff in the open.

I'd take my time with everything I do when I'm naked. I could easily spend easily spend 30 to 45 minutes there just getting a shower. :D When the showers are full, I'd just wait there naked until it's my turn.

I've chatted with people in there, and some have asked me for loose change and other stuff. Every time someone talked to me, I'd stop everything I was doing and face him, responding to him in my full nudity.

Oh yes, I had some gay propositions too.

Sometimes I get surprised looks when I they see me wearing my shorts or pants without any underwear.

I always maximize my time being naked at common showers. My policy is simply: the very first thing I'd do when I step in is to get completely naked, and the very last thing I do just before I step out is to get dressed.

I've been doing this for years, at least 4 times a month. I never fail to get a kick out of it. Thank goodness for life's little favors.

hero699
03-19-2008, 03:32 AM
Used to enjoy being naked in the locker room and showers at school Never seen so many naked guys all at once! Was interesting seeing who had an erection and who didn't and the state of their "development"

Found I enjoyed being completely naked very much and never had a towel strategically placed in front of me as I walked around Got a big kick out of others seeing me nude and knowing they were looking at my cock

Several boys took great delight in copping a feel of my tackle for fun [or so they said] and I must admit I didn't mind Once or twice a gang of us had wanking session while naked under the water Those were the days!!

Erica
03-19-2008, 10:02 AM
it's a very different story in the ladies locker room.
when I was in high school, showering wasn't required, but what girl want to go to the next class after being forced to play basketball for 40 minutes without showering. We would usually stand around facing each other and chatting while we dressed and half of the time ask our girlfriend's if our boobs look even, how does my ass look today, does this skirt fit too short/too long, etc. In the showers it was pretty much the same, checking each other out and asking those close to you to see how we measure up against the others in the shower. Nothing sexual every happened guys, so don't even go there, but on the rare occasion a girl will ask her friends to wash her back off or help rinse her hair. The lady coaches were understanding of how teenage girls are and never stepped foot in the shower area.

Later when using a shower at a local gym, it was pretty much the same. Girls look at each others bodies openly, but unless you have something positive to say, a girl keeps her mouth shut, because it will come back to haunt you 5-fold. I did have one older lady say to me once, I wich I still had an ass like yours - made my day :)

hairybeanbag
03-21-2008, 10:07 PM
No big deal for me to be nude in the locker room. I work out in the morning before work so I have to shower there. Most guys in my gym go nude from their locker to the shower which are communal. (so why cover up when you are going to be seen nude anyway) A few cover up.

I also usually sit in the sauna for 10-15 minutes nude.

youknowthename
03-22-2008, 11:02 AM
I agree with Erica that it's different with girls. One time in high school the swim club my friend was a lifeguard at had a party for everyone who worked there and he invited me. A few of us decided we should all take a shower in the guys locker room. Of course us girls looked at the guys at first but that was that. But the guys never took their eyes off of us even for a second.

starkist_aquarian
03-23-2008, 08:18 PM
But the guys never took their eyes off of us even for a second.

Beauty is wasted without its appreciators. That's why guys exist - to give beauty its due respect and unwavering admiration. ;)

We know better than to let a good thing go to waste.

youknowthename
03-24-2008, 12:49 AM
Beauty is wasted without its appreciators. That's why guys exist - to give beauty its due respect and unwavering admiration. ;)

We know better than to let a good thing go to waste.

I gave Starkist_Aquarian more details about the incident in an email so I decided to write about it here too. He said I was brave to do it. I said I wasn't thinking about it at the time. I suppose my friend could have gotten fired but nothing happened. They all knew each other. My friend was the only one I really knew so I was the outsider. I remember I kept saying over and over how I can't believe I'm naked in a shower with all strangers. I'm not sure I still would have agreed to go if I was the only girl but it was half and half. Nothing much happend and there was very little touching. Drying off was the strangest part because the excitement was over but we were still just standing around each other naked. Then we just put our bathing suits back on and headed back to the main pool area.

voyeur66
03-27-2008, 04:56 PM
I love being naked in te changeng rooms at the gym.

I think it is great how it is an excuse to see all the people that you see in te gym but without their clothes on. You also get to see all of te different shapes and sizes that are about.

One of my favourite things to do is to use a locker furthest from the shower and then walk all the way there without my towel, this then means that no matter how many guys are about when I choose to leave teh shower, I have to walk past them all naked.

The hardest thing (excuse teh pun) is not getting hard from the rush that I get from being naked in front of all of those people. I only wish that somewhere would have a unisex changing room that alowed no clothes, I think that they would get so many members, I know I would join.