PDA

This page is just an archive. To view the full forum with images, click here : What's the wildest dare you have ever taken?

Blue Skinned Devil
09-01-2004, 05:41 PM
With me it was letting somebody take a naked pic of me in somebody's front yard with an erection. :p It was around 4 a.m. so nobody was up, but when the pic came out you could see all the porchlights and houses in the background.

So what is your wildest dare?

Jenny
09-04-2004, 02:13 AM
Wow there are so many! The wildest dare would have to be me being dared to stick the neck of a beer bottle up my pussy. I was at a party and everyone was trashed. I did the dare with a half full bottle of bud light :) When it was my turn to dare someone eles I made my friend drink the rest of the beer lol

broksonic
09-04-2004, 12:20 PM
Wow there are so many! The wildest dare would have to be me being dared to stick the neck of a beer bottle up my pussy. I was at a party and everyone was trashed. I did the dare with a half full bottle of bud light :) When it was my turn to dare someone eles I made my friend drink the rest of the beer lol
WOO WOO! Got any pictures of that?!:devil:

Jenny
09-05-2004, 03:37 PM
WOO WOO! Got any pictures of that?!:devil:

lol I wish!

Ashlee
09-11-2004, 07:13 PM
I was drunk walking down the street with Gina once and she dared me to eat a poisonous berry.
I did.
I puked.
We laughed.
It was cool.

bounce80
09-12-2004, 02:14 PM
:crazy: Well Blue Skinned Devil, you got any pics of yours? lol ;)

Although I think I can top yours... One time in college during a truth or dare game, we had gotten to the point where several people were missing articles of clothing from previous dares and the like... My dare was to pick a guy from the group, and to strip all his clothes off -- and then to shove his underwear up my cooch :crazy: So I picked this kid ryan to get nekkid :D -- so he stripped down to his tighty whities, and off come my jeans.

I have to admit, I was nervous at this point b/c i hadn't shaved my bikini line in a few days :shame: , but no one said anything when I dropped my underwear to my ankles. I shoved his briefs inside me using 2 fingers, laying with my head back all the way on the floor. He then pulled them out with his mouth!! :eek:

Looking back on it now, it's funny. It's also a memory I love to recall back on when pleasuring myself :D But if anyone would like to reply, I'm hoping you can answer a related question for me. When I was in high school, it seemed most guys wore boxers. But the kid mentioned above, (and i'm told several of his friends by an insider) wear briefs, as was the same with my ex-boyfriend. Is the boxer trend over? just curious

-Brianna

thanatic
09-13-2004, 09:59 PM

Although I think I can top yours... One time in college during a truth or dare game, we had gotten to the point where several people were missing articles of clothing from previous dares and the like... My dare was to pick a guy from the group, and to strip all his clothes off -- and then to shove his underwear up my cooch :crazy: So I picked this kid ryan to get nekkid :D -- so he stripped down to his tighty whities, and off come my jeans.

I have to admit, I was nervous at this point b/c i hadn't shaved my bikini line in a few days :shame: , but no one said anything when I dropped my underwear to my ankles. I shoved his briefs inside me using 2 fingers, laying with my head back all the way on the floor. He then pulled them out with his mouth!! :eek:

Looking back on it now, it's funny. It's also a memory I love to recall back on when pleasuring myself :D But if anyone would like to reply, I'm hoping you can answer a related question for me. When I was in high school, it seemed most guys wore boxers. But the kid mentioned above, (and i'm told several of his friends by an insider) wear briefs, as was the same with my ex-boyfriend. Is the boxer trend over? just curious

-Brianna

that's an awesome dare.. was the pulling out bit part of it, or just added for fun? :P

I wear boxers. someone recently refered to my boxers without having seen that it's my choice, so they must still be popular enough for that to be a reasonable assumption..

bounce80
09-14-2004, 03:34 PM
that's an awesome dare.. was the pulling out bit part of it, or just added for fun? :P

It wasn't part of the dare, and trust me i was just as shocked as everybody else! :)

drummer65
09-16-2004, 08:21 PM
Probably the "show some skin" dare on this site. :D I've not even come close in real life!

Blue Skinned Devil
09-17-2004, 12:40 AM

-Brianna

I posted one here under "show some skin" (it's the one photoshopped to look blue) and have the original of that and two others of me dancing naked in the rain on my livejournal http://www.livejournal.com/users/blueskinnedevil/
I don't have any of the really risky ones posted anywhere yet, or any where im hard, but perhaps someday.

Robin
09-17-2004, 06:02 AM
I went to a Party once and the entrance was free if you were dressed in fancy dress. I wasn't, but accepted a dare - to take all my clothes off and go as a streaker. Done it! and someone hid my clothes for over an hour! It was ok because I didn't have to buy any drinks (money in my clothes) by the time I got my clothes back I was so drunk I didn't care!

:cool:

Weasel
09-17-2004, 09:02 PM
Also during a game of truth or dare. I was dared to eat the ass####
of my girlfriends best friend(I was drunk and she was HOT). I did the dare, and it made my girlfriend horney, she fucked me silly later that night, telling me how much she liked watching me. A few weeks later she invited her friend to join us, that is another story.

Stormie Blue
09-19-2004, 06:46 PM
when I was 12 my best friend dared me to masterbate her dog... kinda kinky huh?

Graybeze
09-19-2004, 07:49 PM
:rotfl: Nope boxers are still the best, like silk myself. :devil: :crazy: Well Blue Skinned Devil, you got any pics of yours? lol ;)

-Brianna

Graybeze
09-19-2004, 07:51 PM
:angel: Well look at threesom for the answer, unfortunatly not a very daring person

Emotion
09-20-2004, 07:55 PM
I got dared to go skinny dipping at my friends house, which I guess isn't that wild, but then I decided just to stay undressed for the rest of the party. People kept calling their friends and inviting them over to meet the naked chick.

sneakershoe
09-21-2004, 08:41 AM
Never done any dare at all in real life =( So this place is the first time I respond to some dares (in the the dare forum that is).

lametswiltan
10-05-2004, 01:46 AM
I was doing the whole slave/master (...misstress in this case) bit and was commanded to go out on the front porch naked (this is a pretty large city and it was 10:30am, so somewhat low traffic, but far from no traffic on the highway just 40 yards away) after hesitation I did it, set it up so the camera was facing the open door and ran out in time for the cameras self timer to go off. now as if that wasn't enough (because looking at it, it wasn't that bad) she decided I need more. So after a bit of me whining over the topic (wheres the fun in the slave/master setup without hesitation and whining from the slave? i mean without it the master isn't getting anything more then a few words of what to do in) I was forced to go to the asphalt of the road outside my house and take a picture totally naked, no covering. So i set up the camera from a tree, no hiding this time as the door was so far away, and setup the time with my robe on. I ditched the robe, clicked the button, and waited as atleast 4-5 cars drove by, all possibly seeing me. The picture took and I ran in scared, exhilirated, and horny. It was a rush indeed, a very very heavy rush that I loved.

I tell you, i'd far more likely go out to a park and strip naked taking pictures then do the street again, lol. Thats the thing I love about truth or dare and the whole master/slave thing, it pushes you to do things you wouldn't normally do, even if tempted, those are some of the things that can push you over the side and into the deep end. :D

Master_Touch
10-05-2004, 08:43 AM
I love doing dares and have done quite a few.

Probably the wildest one was from another site. It involved taking naked pics of myself and then finding 20 women on yahoo IM who would look at them. I gave myself 2 weeks, and made it (with a couple to spare!).

It was a real rush! And, in addition, I am still in regular contact with several of the women who responded.

You can see the first reponse at: http://www.truthordarepics.com/yahooid/
The dare, and more of my responses, is at: http://truthordare.dyndns.org/t-or-d/frames.html
Click on Dares List and then it is near the bottom under "yahoo profile search".

mopek
10-06-2004, 08:51 AM
Also during a game of truth or dare. I was dared to eat the ass####
of my girlfriends best friend(I was drunk and she was HOT). I did the dare, and it made my girlfriend horney, she fucked me silly later that night, telling me how much she liked watching me. A few weeks later she invited her friend to join us, that is another story.

Weasel,

That is AWESOME!!

Tell us more details about the dare, was the girl horny from it? How long did you do it? Tell more about what your GF thought and said to you after you did the dare...about how she went about inviting her best friend to join you guys...I mean did she just say "hey want to join us for a 3some?" ... and tell us how it went.

This was a great dare you had :)

Gwen
10-11-2004, 12:24 PM
I attended a T/D party last summer and was given the dare to appear in just a corset, stockings and heels in public. After taking off my dress and putting on a coat we proceeded to a local used car lot and I shed the coat and walked among the cars on display for about 10 minutes (it was night and the bright lights were on). The most embarrasing part were the friends from the party watching and cheering me on. One of the guys at the party strripped to his jockeys and joined me at the end. Wonderful time.

butch1402
10-13-2004, 07:47 PM
We were playing a game of strip poker one night ( long time ago, before places had all these security cams) I was losing big time and made one last big bet with the girl that was winning. Anything she told me to do against her clothes.
Well I lost again. The next morning, Saturday about 10:00 the group took me for a ride to one of the local malls(about 200 stores) It was just opening but there were always walkers inside before opening. In all I guess there were about 200 to 300 people. They dropped me off at one end, I had to streak in through one large department store on one end and out through another at the other end. Lots of noise and fussing. Too bad everyplace has cams, cause after I was done it really was a thrill.
Wish I had pics of it, haven't done anything that crazy again.

Nocturnal
10-15-2004, 12:46 AM
I was dared to streak in my last week of high school during a teachers verses students soccer match.

I took up the dare I must admit i kept my ragged old undies on (who new 1500 people were going to see me in them.)

there are hundreds of photos around and even a video that was shown at our senior formal and final assembly

moral of this story always wear nice undies.

Not so much a dare but my girlfriend and i had sex in my mates back yard in tazmania when we were visiting at easter. it was fucking cold about 2-3 degrees celcius

rix
10-16-2004, 01:37 AM
The wildest dare I have ever done was going through a fast food restaurant's drive thru comepletely naked.

Jordi
10-16-2004, 03:49 AM
I once ran naked past two apartment buildings and back on my college campus on a dare; I don't know how many people saw but it was a definite rush.

abrown5200
10-16-2004, 12:02 PM
A couple of years ago I belonged to a Yahoo dares group and did a couple of outside walk in the nude dares. The first was at a park. It was in the middle of the day and no one was there when I headed out from the car in the nude. The walk back had me nervous, not knowing if anyone else had come to the park after I started my walk. The second dare was to walk around my block nude. I did it around 10 at night but cheated for the first three quarters by wearing a shirt. When I got back to my street, I took the shirt off and waked the rest of the way nude. It was a rush both times knowing that I might be seen.

joyis
10-20-2004, 08:53 AM
The first wildest dare I ever took (there were many since) was when I was around 10. There was a park close by where I lived and there was a swimming pool there. One of my girl friends dared me to take off my swim suit and wrap a towel around me and walk around outside near the picnic tables. I did and felt very sexy and when I got back to the locker room the girl who dared me ripped the towel off me so I had to run over to my locker to get my swim suit. I thought about that later and I thought about how sexy I felt and did it a few other times.

Lovecraft78
10-20-2004, 11:42 PM
Hum? When I was young and drunk I had...I lived in a house with 7 frat guys and was the only girl (honorary brother *haha*). Some of the shit that went down at the parties was fun as hell. None that can be retold nearly good enough. Although this one time after a party, a group of us (3 guys, myself and another girl) decided to get naked and do a line type dance...when the song changed...the one guy jumped up on the table and it was the song "Girls" by the Beastie Boys. Those were the days.

Paige
10-31-2004, 07:34 PM
Just dareing my butt can take on Eddierose's 10.5 cock in does size matter.

yogibare
11-01-2004, 10:59 AM
i've done a lot, but not necessarily in dare. one dare i did at at party was to eat my girlfriend out through her panties (well, she was wearing a thong).

biwhisky
11-02-2004, 08:24 PM
Playing "didja ever" at college orientation, I confessed to participating in a threesome...to 30 strangers. Didja ever leave your brain home when you woke up in the morning? D'oh!
On the up side, all the students thought I was cool, even though I was way older than them!

yogibare
11-03-2004, 03:03 AM
Playing "didja ever" at college orientation, I confessed to participating in a threesome...to 30 strangers. Didja ever leave your brain home when you woke up in the morning? D'oh!
On the up side, all the students thought I was cool, even though I was way older than them!

that's pretty funny. i love it.

tandan2004
11-03-2004, 06:31 AM
my wildest dare was taking my ATV and riding it down the road naked...lol Was so so cool to do :D

biwhisky
11-04-2004, 08:32 AM
that's pretty funny. i love it.
I laughed about it right away -- I mean, what could I do, take it back? To be fair, I was not the only one who reponded to the dare -- at least three other people 'fessed up without a backward glance!

jungle_slut
11-06-2004, 03:31 AM
i had to go door to door and pretend that i had to go to the bathroom really bad, knock on random doors and ask them if they had a roll of TP i could borrow

Joey4sixtynine
11-24-2004, 11:17 PM
I have weird friends.,.. when we played T&D years ago when I was still in my teens,,, they dared me to lick this girls feet and suck her toes... wasnt half bad... there were a few with nudity invovled but nothing out standing.

tamegirl
12-01-2004, 06:13 PM
One day shortly before high school graduation we got off at half day. Ten or twelve of us went to a small back road park just outside of town. We were only ones there and we drank a little, smoked a little and started playing truth or dare. A ways into the game a guy came up with a groip dare - naked frisbee. Suprisingly we bought it. A couple of girls kept their panties on but the rest of us stripped naked and spendt about half an hour throwing the frisbee around. Hell of a good time.

abczyxabczyx
02-02-2005, 08:54 PM
The stripper ripped my clothes off at my bachelor party and I had to go home naked .

nomad4fun
02-03-2005, 07:46 AM
I had checked into a motel by myself and was lying on the bed mastubating and didn't realize that the curtains were open a tiny bit. The phone rang and it was a couple that had a room about 4 doors down from me and they dared me to walk to their room naked to have some fun. It was around 11PM so I decided why not. I grabbed my key and walked down. It was kind of wild and after I entered their room it became wilder still.

hoopstar603
02-19-2005, 01:21 PM
hey you got ne nice pictures you could send me ;)

gunners001
02-20-2005, 09:29 AM
Ive very recently ran past the gates of a house naked as a dare!! Was about 9 at night so dark but cars were still around but wasnt seen (i hope lol)!

Was exciting to do and great fun!!

flingguyon
03-29-2005, 04:24 PM
wildest dare I did was to run halfway around the block naked. It was in the middle of the night and nobody saw me I think. On here I posted naked pics of myself and asked people to rate them. My face is shown for now but I might chicken out later and remove them.

marcpic
08-08-2005, 02:03 AM
i honestly cannot think of an orginal wild dare. Don't get me wrong, I have done my fair share of public nudity, but it doesnt sound that wild after you read 5 other people say the same thing. The wildest thing I can think of is last month my GF's friend answered the door when the pizza guy showed up wearing just a bikini. A cool whip bikini with two cherry nipples. If I had a pic I would post.

brainsroverrated
08-11-2005, 11:05 PM
After one of my highschool dances, and plenty of drinking, someone dared me to go into a fast food place naked and order food. I got to wear sneakers and that was it. Walked in, up to the counter and the girl asked if she could help me before she even looked up. When she looked up she just gasped and smiled. "Nice" she said. I proceded to order a sandwich and a drink. She said "since you gave such a nice show don't even worry about it." I then went back outside to my friends who had my clothes then re-entered and finished my meal. And that boys and girls is how to get free food... :silly:

cool80
04-15-2006, 02:13 PM
i lick whipped cream off the inside of a toilet wearing a short skirt and a bra. ( not that bad)

ericjames
05-29-2006, 05:31 AM
I have a true story to share.
I used to play darts at our locall bar on Wed nights. One night during the leauge games, a couple that we were playing against, got to talking about Tattoos. The gal Teresa, showed us the sun on her breast by lifting up her shirt, no bra on. She then showed us the smurfett right above her shaved, tan slit, no panties there. By the time we were done playing darts, I was pretty well lit. I asked Teresa's hubby if I could play her a game of 'strip darts' He said yes so I challenged her. She only had on shoes, jeans and a Tee shirt, so to make it fair I started off wearing my tee shirt, jeans and panties. (yes panties they are more cumfy then guys underwar and a lot cheaper)
We played 301 and she lost the first game. Off went her shoes. She then lost the second game and off came her tee shirt. Now she is playing darts at the bar wearing only jeans. Her big DD tan tits hanging there for every one to see. I'm thinking woo hoo! I lost the third game. Another gal from another team came over and took the cig out of my mouth and put it in hers then pulled my Tee shirt up over my head. So now we are both bare chested. I'm thinking that I really need to win the next 2 games. Hoping that maybe I can get a blowjob from the looser while I kiss my wife.
Now it gets worse. I lost the 4th game and she turned to me and said 'the pants' making a sliding down move with her hands. Off went my jeans. Now I'm playing darts in a pair of pink (didn't think of that when I challenged her) 'haynes her way' bikini briefs. The locall town drunk came over to me and told me that I need to put my clothes back on because I work for the city and it looks bad. The owner of the club told him to mind his own business, that we wer not hurting any one. Funny how it's ok for a Girl to be naked in public but a guy is a pervert. lol
I won the 5th game and off came her jeans. Her ample tan butt and shown to every one. I had one hell of an erection under the panties. Great one more game, the prove it round, and I win.
You guessed it... I lost and off went the panties Now we are both naked as the day we were born. The cool air and the fact that I was nude infront of 30-40 people caused me to go soft.
We played the last game bare ass naked and I won.
I was getting ready to ask for the bj (and test my wifes limits) when a shoving match broke out on the dance floor. Some larger college girls were not getting the attention that they thought they deserved. Teresa and I quicklly got dressed and I was just putting my shoes and socks back on when the cops arrived.
A few people at the city office heard about the dart game, but haven't said much to me about. I think some one did take a few picts, but I have yet to see them.
Eric

idiot_for_a_day
06-02-2006, 03:41 PM
One nigh at a bar I lost a bet guessing the name of a song and my ex g/f said for loosing I had to get naked for her as we drove home. Well we had her friend with and didnt realize she was going to have me do this before we dropped her off but did it anyway. Was actually a big turn on and my ex g/f kept reaching over and making sure I was hard and then kept taking my hand to make me touch myself. Ended up jerking off for both of them as she drove. Both liked it...her friend said "wow". Like it so much that I would do it with her friend around on ocasions.

unfiinished_perfection
06-13-2006, 06:54 PM
when i was younger i would do ANY dare.
everything from sick to goofy.
the wildest i did was i gave my best friend's gay brother head in her hot tub with his and our friends right there. that was pretty wild and i actually got him hard but he couldn't cum with me.

Zee
07-25-2007, 01:30 AM
I lived in a building that had three apartments in it back when I was 15. The first floor one was a friend of my mom's and she had a cute son my age. Me and my friend where daring each other to do crazy stuff but then my friend dared me to go down to the first floor apartment in just my bra and panties and tell them I got locked out of the house and need the spare key. However some how it got down to me going just in my panties. I have to admit it was so hot stripping in front of my friend and walking out the door and running down the stairs.Well I did it and ran down and the cute son's Mom answered the door and wanted to know how I ended up outside in just panties. So I said I wasn't thinking and chased the cat. Well I ended up getting spanked later when she told me mom but the whole experience was so thrilling.

chefontheside
07-25-2007, 07:47 AM
So, if you recall some of my previous posts, you will remember that a while back, my neighbor and I got into a little Dare game. We would give each other dares, and if we fulfilled the dare, would earn points. Highest point total at the end of the summer earned a free night of baby sitting from the loser.

Anyway, one morning, I walked to my car and found a dare taped to my window. I had 3 days to complete. I had to drive to our local 7/11, buy 3 Slurpees, and deliver them to my challenger and her husband. Oh, and I was only allowed to wear shoes and an overcoat. Nothing else.

So, the next evening, around 9pm or so, I stripped naked, put on gym shoes and my over coat and headed to the 7/11. Did I mention it was the middle of summer, and I looked very conspicuous wearing a coat? You know, like the stereotypical "flasher". Anyway, I got to the 7/11, worked up my courage, and then walked in. I walked straight to the Slurpee machine, filled 3 cups, then took them to the counter. Of course, I had to wait in line behind a group of **** girls.

I paid, got a few odd looks from the cashier, then rushed out and drove back to the neighbor's house to deliver the goods. Once there, I had to come into their house, remove my coat, and drink my slurpee with them until all of them were gone. I was the only one naked.

overpar
12-06-2007, 10:23 AM
When I was a teenager, about 16, I was dared to go skinny dipping in a neighbors pool during the day. Being young and stupid I did it and thought I hadgotten away with it. When a the next day I saw the neighbor and she said she liked what she saw and wished I was a little older. she also told me to stay away from her daughter with that thing

curiousgrl_502
12-06-2007, 03:41 PM
My first dare I ever took was playing a little game with my friend on the phone, I told him I'd be right back because i had to take a shower but i choose dare and his dare I was at my parents place at the time and they were out and his dare was to not dry off afterwards just wrap a towel around me go out and get the mail and come back in not allowed to touch the towel once i was outside got to the mail and back but the handle of the door caught my towel.

Wildest dare would have to be go to the park by my house which was a half mile away and bring a back and a lock and put my clothes inside the bag once i got there and lock it and make my way back home

ohm4u
12-07-2007, 06:40 AM
My widest is also probably one of the wierdest as well...bunch of us cut out of school..senior thing...and we were all at a park, having a few beers...there was this one girl that I really had a crush on..and she knew it...but always played it cool...anyway...I had to go take a leak..and when I sttod up..she just blurted out that she could pee further than me.
Well..everyone then chimed in..daring the 2 of us...it took a little more liquid encouragement..but we both stood up, next to each other...I looked over..and she already had her jeans and panties down...and looked up at me and sadi "Ready ?" with this huge grin and she watched me slide down my jeans as well. Needless to say..she won big time...because after I saw her basically naked from the waist down, I got and erection and lost my "trajectory factor' ! lol....

We dated a few times after that..and every once in a while, she would ask if I wanted a re-match !

sarza
04-25-2008, 06:38 PM
A few years back me and my buds were at a party, we were checkin out the chicks and we spotted a cute chubby chick in a wheel chair. Found out later that lost her legs due to an auto accident. Anyway, my bud dared me to go over and wave my cock in her face. Being buzzed, I walked over and secrtley told her "I'm on a dare", whipped it out ond started swingin it around her face.After bout 30 seconds she grabbed it and started suckin me right in the middle of the party. I felt a tinge of guilt taken advantage of a handicapped person, but it was the best bj I ever got. I'm happy to say that we dated for 2 years after that and she was one of the best gfs I ever had.

LondonMatt
08-17-2009, 09:32 AM
Being given head by my girlfriend's friend in a game of T or D. It was some years back and there had been a huge amount of s*xual tension between all three of us over some time.....including the friend being 'asleep' in the room once when my gf and I were getting very passionate...she wasn't asleep, she was pleasing herself listening and occasionally watching us.

Anyway, this was over 10 years ago and we ended up having a threesome, we all wanted it but it was quite nerve racking to start with, it all worked out well in the end :eyebrow: