PDA

This page is just an archive. To view the full forum with images, click here : Have you ever been Naked in Front of a group of the opposite sex?

irtnoguy
10-22-2006, 06:42 PM
Please tell us the details about how it occurred and what happened.

Myself I ended up naked in front of some girls at the dorm I live in in college. Truth or Dare and I had to get completely naked and stay that way for the rest of the game. When it was my turn I made the girl who gave me the dare massage my dick for 5 minutes. I got pretty hard and needless to say there wasn't much eye contact going on.

I was later asked to do the same thing for a bachelorette party by one of the same girls and there was a lot of touching there and it actually got a little out of hand. I loved it though. :crazy:

ericw95
10-23-2006, 04:19 PM
How is this different from the other thread?

http://www.darering.com/truth/showthread.php?t=159

happytobefreeagain
11-03-2006, 09:49 PM
There is the distinction here that the group are of the opposite sex. Of course most people would have been naked with groups of people of the same sex, in changing rooms etc. and think nothing of it, so the distinction is pretty redundant. :(

disco
11-16-2006, 10:27 AM
I have answered this in two separate posts (unless it has to be only opposite sex).

Cheers!
Daniel

doneitwell
11-26-2006, 05:28 PM
IWhen i was in the service, I at my older sister's house for a few days. My room was only about five feet from the bathroom door and I didn't even own a robe, so sometimes i wrapped a towel around my waist and sometimes I didn't. One day i didn't and when i opened the door from the bathroom, naked, my teenage niece and four of her best friends appeared from the room next door. My niece still **** me about it.

overpar
12-07-2007, 10:59 AM
I have been naked in front of a group of the opposite sex and a coed group.

For the group of women a friend, who was a dancer, dared me to dance at her friend's bachlorette party. I was a bit reluctant at first but she talked me into. When I got to the party I was a little surprised at the number of women there about 20 and ther ages. They were from about 20 to mid 50's. Mine friend reassured that everything was good and that I didn't have to get completely naked, and at the older women would really enjoy the show. So I proceeded to dance and strip down I was down to my banana hammck and dancing in front of the bride to be when her mother said I want to see it all and grabbed what I had left on and pulled it down. the bride to be was a little stunned and was turning red that her had done this. But at this point I didn't really care and kept dancing. givving the women what they wanted. After i was done a coupel of the older womeen cam e up and asked i I wouold do a private show for them and tha they would make it worth my time.

As for as in front of a coed group it was during T or D games where my luck wasn't so good and I was the first one naked

rspct7
06-23-2008, 01:37 PM
a good friend of mine and the S/O asked me for a picture of me naked. knowing she had not seen me naked before I was curious but didn't want to give her the idea I wasn't willing, so I didn't ask for about two or three months after she got the picture. It was used in a game of pin the tail on the male at her sisters bachelorette party. :gone2far: She then said all the females wanted to know if she knew the guy and if so who I was. :thumb:

Since then shes told me she wants to mess around with me. I've seen clothed pics of her sister and they are both hot, so I wanted to meet her sister and then after have her confess to her sister that I was the guy from the pic used. She has said that would take way too much explanation.

Garebear
07-19-2008, 02:01 AM
"do women know about shrinkage?"

man throwing out a seinfeld reference is always awesome, not to laugh at how you felt in front of the class, it just reminded me of that episode.

studster
07-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Once I was on a campout with a bunch of friends from IRC chat. (ay of you fellow old farts remember IRC and DalNet?) The alcohol had been flowing around the camp fire and several of us were getting frisky in our tents. They girl I was with was giving me an awesome blowjob in my tent, but I had to take a leak. It was the middle of the night and everyone was in their tents....so I just went out to the tree line naked and relieved myself. On the way back I got caught by one of the other girl's camera. 3 women saw me naked that night and almost everyone saw the picture afterwards. We talked about having a 4-some, but when we went to the big tent, someone was sleeping in it and we chikckened out.

sweet_kitty
07-26-2008, 04:13 PM
Very simple answer to this question. YES!

I used to dance ( latin ) and almost every weekend i had a competition.
Between 2 rounds you have to change your outfit and you need to do it fast. So i ran down the hallway already unzipping my dress.

You can guess what happened next. I ran into the dressing room and didnt look where i was going. As i dropped the dress on the floor i looked up and about 20 guys were standing there with big smiles on there faces.

I picked up the dress turned and walked out. Little detail..... i never wore anything under the dress but thats because i love the idea of people being able to see it while i was dancing ;)

doppio
07-26-2008, 06:20 PM
that is you twirled around enough for people being able to see you're naked underneath?

or you just like the idea??

if the first... how about a photo ,-)

sweet_kitty
07-27-2008, 02:40 AM
that is you twirled around enough for people being able to see you're naked underneath?

or you just like the idea??

if the first... how about a photo ,-)

Both i guess doppio it was in my "wild " days..... im sure i got photos but no idea if any off them show it :)

kingofswing77
07-28-2008, 06:39 PM
When I was 24 or so I went to a happy hour bar that did all these great contests like best breasts,tattos, and underware. So I entered the best underware contest and dropped trough on stage in front of 200 people with no underware on!! It was halarious

BC2008
08-12-2008, 07:44 AM
No, but I've always wanted to try some sort of CFNM thing.

Syrotica
08-12-2008, 09:15 AM
I left college (the first time around) after my first year. That summer, I dated a summer RA from my old dorm - well, we went on one date. I literally fell on my face, passing out from what turned out to be mononucleosis hepatitis. Yup, both at the same time. As a side note, I wound up in the "Yale Medical Journal" for 1985.

Anyway, this lovely young lady let me crash in her dorm room while the local clinic tried to figure out what I had. I was so ill, I couldn't walk, so I would crawl to the bathroom down the hall. Since this was an all-girls floor during the summer, I was naturally in a girls' bathroom.

I knew most of the girls from my stint as an RA in the same dorm during the school year. Abt half of them were theater majors, which means they had no problems getting "their instument" (the body) naked in front of some sick guy face down in front of the showers. Actually, there were two of them that would help me shower, God bless 'em. For a couple weeks, there were several times I was naked (in more ways than one) in front of many, many young women in that bathroom.

Too bad I couldn't enjoy the experience.

sleeveless
08-12-2008, 01:59 PM
I described it in some other thread here. In my first and only strip game up to now I ended up naked and fully hard in front of three women. It was deep in the night and me quite drunk ;) Later I realized this was kind of a CFNM experience I had made. It was very embarrassing but on the other hand I'm proud that I didn't chicken out until the "bitter end".