Truth Or Dare?

Go Back   Dare Ring "Truth Or Dare" Online > Truth or Dare? > Truth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Member List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

click here to watch the DareRing videos

Old 11-27-2004, 10:03 AM
Daredevil

yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.
being seen naked

i've been answering these, but not asking em. so here's one from me.. how about telling us a time somebody saw you naked, who you really did not want to see you naked at the time?

Old 11-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Daredevil

Paige is very popularPaige is very popularPaige is very popular
I was at a nude beach about two years ago, and a Female friend that runs in my circle. Had been in but had changed into her closes to leave, and here I come bounding up the beach just out of the cool stream water. Not my best moments , Dam she was a hot red head. But you know it was a turn on the stand their politely talking.

And later that week I saw her topless at a Martigra Party Nice.

Old 11-28-2004, 03:36 AM
Fair Game

SandyBBW DareRing V.I.P.SandyBBW DareRing V.I.P.SandyBBW DareRing V.I.P.SandyBBW DareRing V.I.P.SandyBBW DareRing V.I.P.SandyBBW DareRing V.I.P.
Smile

I was changing into my work uniform in my car once, and didn't think anyone was around. I did the shirt no problem but was having a hard time getting my pants up (the steering wheel was getting in the way) So I was there in my car with no underwear trying to pull my pants up, when I look over and see three of my co-workers pointing and laughing. Noithing I could really do at that point so I gave them the finger and got out of the car, pulling my pants up then.

Old 11-28-2004, 07:50 PM
Fresh Meat

daringgal03 looks like a chicken
Send a message via AIM to daringgal03
Last year while I was visiting my parents, I got up after my parents had gone out for a bit. Since I was alone, I didn't bother to get dressed (I sleep naked) when I went to the shower. My dad came back early while I was in the shower and I walked right in on him on the way back to my room. I don't usually have a problem being seen naked by people, but it was a little weird getting caught by my dad.

Old 11-29-2004, 02:23 AM
Daredevil

yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.
i never mind being seen naked, but here's one time that got to me a little. a friend of mine is seriously into bdsm in a sadistic sense. a few of us went to a play party one night and i let her play with me. i was lying naked on a table in a room full of people. so far so great. but then right next to where we are, one of the vp's for the company i worked for set up with his girlfriend. it really didn't matter since what goes on there stays there (plus i already knew he was into bdsm), but it still weirded me out.

Old 11-29-2004, 10:49 PM
Fair Game

patsky23 looks like a chicken
Send a message via MSN to patsky23
I usually don't mind being seen naked, but I just moved into my place a couple months ago and did not have any curtains yet. Shortly after I moved in, one of my employees came up to me at work and said that she lived next door to me and could see everything that went on in my room.

Old 12-02-2004, 12:29 PM
Fair Game

long_pork7 looks like a chicken
Send a message via ICQ to long_pork7 Send a message via AIM to long_pork7 Send a message via MSN to long_pork7 Send a message via Yahoo to long_pork7
When my wife and I first met and started dating she was still living at home with her mother. I was caught many time running between her bedroom and the washroom totally naked by her mother. Needless to say it became an issue and my wife moved out a few month later.

Old 12-07-2004, 12:04 PM
Fresh Meat

be the debaser looks like a chicken
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyBBW
I was changing into my work uniform in my car once, and didn't think anyone was around. I did the shirt no problem but was having a hard time getting my pants up (the steering wheel was getting in the way) So I was there in my car with no underwear trying to pull my pants up, when I look over and see three of my co-workers pointing and laughing. Noithing I could really do at that point so I gave them the finger and got out of the car, pulling my pants up then.

Teehee, that is wonderful!

Old 12-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Fair Game

tandan2004 is developing a reputation
Send a message via ICQ to tandan2004 Send a message via AIM to tandan2004 Send a message via Yahoo to tandan2004
I was doing so work in my house, having no clothes on working away and here standing at the door was the mail lady. We live far off the road and never see anyone back here, so no big deel going this way. Well what was I to do...lol I took the mail from her. I was like o shit. But what thew hell, I like working this way. And she has come back, just now I have a driveway alarm...lol

Old 12-07-2004, 07:55 PM
Daredevil

ok..so i'm hanging out at a friend's house.. i'm naked.. she's upstairs.. the doorbell rings.. so i ask who it is.. the answer is "blind lady". so i figure.. no big deal..she can't see anyway. so i open the door... and she says "i'm here to install the blinds you ordered''.

sorry, old joke, but it was a long day at work.

Old 12-12-2004, 04:24 PM
Fair Game

InchesDeep looks like a chicken
Yeah, had a 60 year old maid walk in on me masterbating at a hotel

Old 12-27-2004, 03:08 PM
Daredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogibare
ok..so i'm hanging out at a friend's house.. i'm naked.. she's upstairs.. the doorbell rings.. so i ask who it is.. the answer is "blind lady". so i figure.. no big deal..she can't see anyway. so i open the door... and she says "i'm here to install the blinds you ordered''.
sorry, old joke, but it was a long day at work.

- being seen naked 12-27-2004 02:19 AM leave the jokes behind

hey look! somebody gave me bad karma points for having fun here! and people wonder why the fun contributers here like Stormie Blue say fuck it when the losers take over.

there are still some good people here. i'm not going anywhere right now, but from the looks of some recent wanker posts, and people who see this thing is as serious as the national fucking debt, it's startin to lose its appeal to me.

Old 12-27-2004, 05:21 PM
Daredevil

tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.
Hi Yogi. I chuckled at the blind lady and thought the close up of your pussy was cute. I guess I wouldn't like it if you posted these things all over the place but a little break now and then is ok. You do a lot of posting true to the nature of the site.

Old 12-27-2004, 10:08 PM
Daredevil

Master_Touch is almost famousMaster_Touch is almost famousMaster_Touch is almost famousMaster_Touch is almost famous
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogibare
- hey look! somebody gave me bad karma points for having fun here! and people wonder why the fun contributers here like Stormie Blue say fuck it when the losers take over.

there are still some good people here. i'm not going anywhere right now, but from the looks of some recent wanker posts, and people who see this thing is as serious as the national fucking debt, it's startin to lose its appeal to me.

I agree Yogi. This is supposed to be fun, and a good joke now and then is right in the spirit of it all!

And I doubt very much that the person who gave you the bad karma points has posted anywhere near as many great pics and posts as you have--wouldn't be surprised if they hadn't posted any, in fact.

I guess I'm going to hang in here and see if I can outlast the wankers, and I hope you do too, Yogi.

Old 12-27-2004, 11:19 PM
Daredevil

tamegirl and master touch..

thanks for the encouragement. you're among the people i was talking about when i said there were still cool people here (there are others too.. i just was afraid i'd mention some and leave someone obvious out).

i'll stay as long as it's still fun. and if it gets too out of control, we can figure out our own thing. i hate to lose cool people in my life.

barry

ps.. i owe both you guys a dare

Old 12-29-2004, 04:42 AM
Fair Game

Brav0tm is very popularBrav0tm is very popularBrav0tm is very popular
Send a message via Yahoo to Brav0tm
It sure is a shame how boards can go loopy really fast! There doesn't seem to be near the postings as when I first signed up and that was not long ago! Oh well guess I will hang in there for awhile and see what comes about it!

Old 12-29-2004, 04:44 AM
Fair Game

I guess another thing that drives me nuts is that you post pictures and you can see people are downloading them but they don't stop by to say thank you on the thread! I just don't understand that. If you are downloading something and you enjoy what you see why not take a few minutes and let those posting know! That is just my theory!

Old 12-29-2004, 10:05 AM
Daredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brav0tm
I guess another thing that drives me nuts is that you post pictures and you can see people are downloading them but they don't stop by to say thank you on the thread! I just don't understand that. If you are downloading something and you enjoy what you see why not take a few minutes and let those posting know! That is just my theory!

i never worried about that because people don't download my pictures, they just turn off their monitor real fast so it doesn't break.

and by the way, your pics are great. you and your gf seem really cool. i hope you're doing well in the situation you were put in. my thoughts are with you.

Old 12-29-2004, 09:17 PM
Fair Game

Hey thanks man. Life is good and it is way to short to get pissy about stuff! Thanks for the compliment!

Old 01-03-2005, 09:17 AM
Fair Game

Magiksreal looks like a chicken
Well I had moved in with my GF in downtown Richmond (no longer at that address so it's okay to say it)

she and I are of the BDSM persuasion, she's a true masochist with no limits and I'm a sadist so it works out well.

Well she and I had a particularly long and hard session that ended up with fantastic sex.

The next morning the couple upstairs started doing "their thing" and my GF and I found out that they were exhebitionists.... by opening the door to leave and watching our 22 year old neighbor being led outside naked on a leash (fenced yard area)

well one thing led to another and we started having group bondage sessions (but not group sex)

It was a bit weird because my neighbor's BF wasn't exactly an attractive person. luckily when they broke up we got to keep our neighbor

Old 01-10-2005, 11:06 AM
Daredevil

delinbubbles DareRing V.I.P.delinbubbles DareRing V.I.P.delinbubbles DareRing V.I.P.delinbubbles DareRing V.I.P.delinbubbles DareRing V.I.P.delinbubbles DareRing V.I.P.delinbubbles DareRing V.I.P.delinbubbles DareRing V.I.P.
one time i lost my top at a waterpark, it was so embarrasing!!!!

Old 01-10-2005, 03:24 PM
Fair Game

Guest is very popularGuest is very popularGuest is very popular
Send a message via AIM to Guest Send a message via Yahoo to Guest
Not about me but delinbubbles' post brought back something from my memory

I remember being at waterpark waiting for my brother to come down one of the slides, when a women came down in a white one piece swim suit which turned completely see through in the water.

Old 01-18-2005, 11:14 PM
Fair Game

armitage looks like a chicken
ok

i did this once in detail and it logged me out and i lost it for some reason. So here's the condensed version.

Not exactly naked but maybe even more embarassing.

I work by myself at a retail store in a small strip mall on a main road. Traffic about 1000 + cars a day 15 feet from our front door and 5 feet in
front of the door is a thru drive for people not shopping long.

The whole front is windows from about 4 feet from the floor to ceiling.
I get bored in the slow time about 2 hrs early afternoon and started doing bet/dares to myself. On things i couldn't influence. Well over time the bet/dares got more and more daring. This one time I lost and painted my toe nails the night before since i always wear socks my wife didn't notice. Took the rest of the stuff to work the next day. during the slow time I went to the bathroom stripped down put on a lacy camisole, matching thong, and heels and went onto the sales floor. Taking pics in front of the windows and the front door. usually people stop in front which would give me time to run back and start changing as they entered. Well this one regular who was male parked at the side. I didn't notice him till he was opening the door. I ran back to the bathroom as he walked in. On the sales floor there was a center island that hid me from his view. But I had to run around the counter and into an entry way to get into the bathroom which was in full view of the door. So i'm sure he saw me and depending how far he got in the store he would have saw my thong covered ass also. I quickly changed took a deep breath and walked back out on the floor trying to conceal my embarassment. He left about 30 seconds after I came out and never returned. i stopped doing those type of bet/dares now.

ok guess this wasn't a short version after all couldn't shorten it and keep the full effect

Old 01-24-2005, 12:14 PM
Daredevil

geezer DareRing V.I.P.geezer DareRing V.I.P.geezer DareRing V.I.P.geezer DareRing V.I.P.geezer DareRing V.I.P.geezer DareRing V.I.P.geezer DareRing V.I.P.geezer DareRing V.I.P.geezer DareRing V.I.P.geezer DareRing V.I.P.geezer DareRing V.I.P.
Many years ago I was out with the girl who later became my wife. We reurned to her folk's house after their bedtime and were just sitting around when I suggested a few hands of strip poker. She said she couldn't do that but after another drink and the assurance hat she could quit whenever she wanted she got a deck of cards.
Knowing her I felt sure the game would end when she was barefoot and as I was the better card player I had no worries.
After eight hands we were both barefoot and she announced that even if she lost again she wasn't taking anything else off. I agreed and she picked uo the cards and dealt another hand - which I lost - just as I lost the next two hands.Sitting in my shorts I figured this had gone far enough. As it was my deal I "arranged" the cards so four tens arrived in my hand. She had only a pair of sixes. Imagine my surprise when she peeled off her blouse grabbed the deck and dealt another hand. After my small pair was soundly beaten I hesiatatingly slid down my last garment as my oponent clapped and laughed. After all this was the first time a female had viewed my naked body except for my mother and that was some twenty years ago.
When it came time to leave for the night my friend claimed that we had been playing for keeps and that I'd have to run home bareassed but I managed to talk her out of that idea.

Old 02-01-2005, 07:34 PM
Daredevil

tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.tamegirl DareRing V.I.P.
The first time was in jr. high. One day after school I was playing strip poker with a small group of friends in this guy's basement. I had a bad run of luck and was completely stripped while everyone else was relatively intact - nothing more serious than a couple of missing shirts. I was sitting there naked and they were playing for another loser. We didn't hear his mother come home. I guess she heard us because she came down to see what was going on. She gave us hell. That night she called my mother and I got a second lecture and got grounded.