Truth Or Dare?

Go Back   Dare Ring "Truth Or Dare" Online > Truth or Dare? > Truth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Member List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

click here to watch the DareRing videos

Old 05-02-2008, 09:58 AM
Daredevil

NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokey_000
Damn, I'm loving this forum - I thought I'd had some pretty fantastic experiences with massages that turned erotic, but then I read some of these stories, and all I can feel is jealous.

Well please tell us your stories and let us be the judge

Old 05-03-2008, 03:29 PM
Fair Game

pokey_000 DareRing V.I.P.pokey_000 DareRing V.I.P.pokey_000 DareRing V.I.P.pokey_000 DareRing V.I.P.pokey_000 DareRing V.I.P.pokey_000 DareRing V.I.P.pokey_000 DareRing V.I.P.pokey_000 DareRing V.I.P.pokey_000 DareRing V.I.P.
I met a girl at school years ago I had a big crush on, and we hung out, but always just as friends. I was always far too shy of a guy to even know how to act. We were hanging out at my place one evening, having very civil get-to-know-you talk, when finally, she asked, "do you want a massage?"

I told her sure, and got ready for a nice friendly back rub. She reached into her bag and produced a candle and some massage oil. Just as I was thinking, "she carries that stuff around with her?", she instructed me to take my shirt off and lie down. She worked the oil into my back and leaned her weight into me, and it finally dawned on me this was premeditated. I was being seduced.

What followed was the slipperiest, best massage on record. As she finished up working my arms and hands, she told me, "my turn", and peeled off her shirt and bra and then her jeans. I had only a split second for my brain to register, "holy crap...boobs" before she lay face down and awaited her massage. She noted my shock. "I hate clothes", she explained.

Looking back, I have to admire her patience since I was still a virgin and had only dry humped and diddled around with one girl before this, and I was too concerned about being a gentleman to make this an easy seduction.

While I worked oil into her gorgeous olive skin, all the life force in my body went straight to my groin. My cock was throbbing so hard you could hear it.

As I kneaded her flesh with my hands, the conversation turned to sex, and when it got to discussing orgasms, she snickered to herself. "what?" I asked. Her experience with men had been a little lack lustre and she said, "I don't think a guy can get me off"

"Oh reeeaally?" I asked, and it turned out issuing that challenge was all that was needed for me to finally grow a pair and make a move. I set out to prove her wrong about men's ineptitude and began massaging her hips - slowly working my way forward and sliding my fingers under her to lightly tease the sweet spots just inside the peaks of the hip bones.

I was straddling her legs, and leaned forward to kiss her shoulders. I could hear her breathing deepen, and her hips began slowly rocking. My fingers neared her pussy, but never touched. I lightly dragged my nails in slow circles that came closer and closer. I slid my fingers under her panties, and ran them through her thatch of pubic hair. Her rocking hips lifted up and she pushed herself into my cock. I was down to boxers also by this point, and my body weakened as her soft full ass cheeks embraced either side of my erection and she started rocking again.

I lay my full weight on her and she turned back to kiss me over her shoulder. We didn't even kiss so much as to breathe one another's air as we both panted. My right hand was finally now dragging quick light circles over her clit. I'd break rhythm to wet my fingers in her pussy and slide them out and across her clit again.

We went on like this, now slick with sweat as much as massage oil, breathing into eachother and rocking together until finally I could feel her body flex and her breathing quicken and she said in a small voice "Oh my god". She hit the tipping point, and her body stopped rocking, and I felt her shudder beneath my body, and she groaned deeply and loudly with each exhalation. Finally, I felt her body go limp beneath me and our sweat started to cool immediately. She lay still with her eyes closed grinning for a moment, then laughed out loud. I'd proven her wrong.

Old 05-03-2008, 11:19 PM
Daredevil

SMAWG DareRing V.I.P.SMAWG DareRing V.I.P.SMAWG DareRing V.I.P.SMAWG DareRing V.I.P.SMAWG DareRing V.I.P.SMAWG DareRing V.I.P.SMAWG DareRing V.I.P.SMAWG DareRing V.I.P.SMAWG DareRing V.I.P.SMAWG DareRing V.I.P.SMAWG DareRing V.I.P.
Oh pleeez, oh pleeez, oh pleeeeez let this work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokey_000
I... and she said, "I don't think a guy can get me off.
Uh, yeah! And, uh, I don't believe that ANY of the hot women on here could get me off! Nuh-uh! Why I bet if NoPanties and Erica and Alyssa all wrestled naked with me while covered with baby oil, they couldn't get me off... no way! I dare them!

Old 05-04-2008, 07:22 AM
Fair Game

banana61 DareRing V.I.P.banana61 DareRing V.I.P.banana61 DareRing V.I.P.banana61 DareRing V.I.P.banana61 DareRing V.I.P.banana61 DareRing V.I.P.banana61 DareRing V.I.P.
Tantric massage

This tells about massages that started as erotic (or sort of) from the start, so is slightly off-topic, but I think you will find it interesting all the same - B61

Most of the various massage parlours that I have visited here include a "tantra" option on the menu. Usually they turn out to be very soft massages: lots of gentle touches with the fingertips, teasing my penis for a while then moving to another part of the body several times before finally returning to bring me off. I often felt that it was an excuse to charge a few euros more for very little.

However, I thought there must be something more to tantra so I decided to find out more. This was partly an interest in trying something different and partly curiosity about something that I had heard of but knew no details.

Looking around the net I found some "real" tantric masseuses. My first chance for a session was on my way to a company meeting a few hours drive away so I arranged to visit one en route. The door was opened by a middle aged woman wearing a blouse and sarong. She invited me in, led me upstairs, showed me the massage room - basically a bedroom - and left me to undress and shower. After a brief explanation about chakras, she stripped down to bikini bottoms then proceeded to massage me in a style very similar to the massage parlour offerings. I left feeling that there was no real difference to what I had experienced before.

My next adventure was a local massage practice, basically a one-woman affair, offering tantric massage alongside sexual health coaching. Judging by her age (nearly 60) and the string of official qualifications this was not a simple rub & tug joint, so I took her interest in tantra seriously. This time we started with a discussion about tantra generally and why I was there. This was conducted in a mixture of english and the local language (which I do not speak well) so was quite a struggle. We removed upstairs to a room equipped with a proper massage table. I undressed and showered then the masseuse returned, naked. The massage was partly the usual gentle touching but added various other techniques including tickling with a feather and slowly dragging a silk scarf across my body. She explained techniques to delay orgasm but said that ejaculating was OK, which eventually I did. Overall, I found this experience quite unsettling, partly because being masturbated by an old lady is not one of my mental turn-ons but there is something more, which I still cannot really put my finger on.

I should explain, as far as my limited understanding allows, that the purpose of the massage is to stimulate the senses (hence the use of various materials) and also that by avoiding ejaculation power is supposedly increased. Indeed, the websites for some tantra massage providers emphasise that ejaculation is definitely not allowed.

Some time later I decided to try again. This time I chose an explicitly tantric massage practice, whose website hinted that longer sessions would lead to more intimate acts. I bunked off worked early and caught a train for a journey of about an hour. The guy who runs the place picked me up at the station for the final drive to "the temple", basically a small house in the garden of his home, where the tantrica was waiting for me. She was around my age, blond haired with a full figure. We spoke a little about why I was there and about tantra; she taught me a breathing exercise after which we meditated for a few minutes. Then I went for a shower whilst she prepared the massage table. The massage was very similar to the previous one: soft strokes and tickling with various materials interspersed with massage of my penis. As before, I was encouraged to delay coming but was told that it was OK to do so if I wanted, which I did. On the drive back to the station the owner confirmed that full sex was usually, but not always, part of the longer sessions. He said that this was controversial amongst the tantric community in the country but he thought it was important. This experience was much more satisfactory and I would undoubtedly have returned if it was more convenient. I may still do so for a longer session.

Looking for a good tantric masssage closer to home I visited another one-woman practice nearby. When she opened the door I saw a tall, rather overweight woman, much larger than the picture on her website suggested. I should have turned around but it seemed rude to do so. This time there was no "interview" before starting, just a shower then onto a regular bed for the massage. The massage was more like the local massage parlour, including a body to body move during which I was very conscious of her belly as well as her breasts rubbing across me. Really calling the massage "tantra" was just an excuse to charge more. I felt no connection with the masseuse and will not return.

Most recently I ventured farther afield again, to another one-woman operation. I had been tempted by this one before and I thought that the tantika looked rather good. After ringing the doorbell I heard the sound of bells before the door was opened. Sure enough she was wearing ankle bells, her outfit completed by harem pants and a sort of leather bikini top. We headed upstairs to the massage space, a beautiful room with a massage table in the centre and cushioned seating area at one end. We sat and talked for a while, the usual subjects: why was I there, what tantra is and a breathing exercise. After that, I headed to the shower. When I returned I was disappointed to see that the tantrica was still dressed, indeed she remained so throughout the massage. The massage itself was another combination of soft strokes, tickling and teasing but added the use of hot stones at one point. The final part of the massage concentrated on my penis, which was as erect as I can ever remember, but to my great disappointment the tantrica did not finish me off. I confess that as I soon as I reached the privacy of the shower I jacked off. Despite the frustration this was the best of the tantric massages I received.

So why do I keep trying? It is not easy to say. I really do enjoy a good massage, whether a hard muscle-wrenching session or something softer and relaxing. I would say that three of the massages described above were genuine tantric massages, all of which I enjoyed some extent, and the underlying philosophy is something I want to find out more about.

What next? I would like to return to the most recent place and I would also like to experience one of the longer sessions.

Old 05-04-2008, 11:14 AM
Daredevil

cvu237 DareRing V.I.P.cvu237 DareRing V.I.P.cvu237 DareRing V.I.P.cvu237 DareRing V.I.P.cvu237 DareRing V.I.P.cvu237 DareRing V.I.P.cvu237 DareRing V.I.P.cvu237 DareRing V.I.P.cvu237 DareRing V.I.P.cvu237 DareRing V.I.P.cvu237 DareRing V.I.P.
Just a word ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana61
Most of the various massage parlours that I have visited here include a "tantra" option on the menu. Usually they turn out to be very soft massages: lots of gentle touches with the fingertips, teasing my penis for a while then moving to another part of the body several times before finally returning to bring me off. I often felt that it was an excuse to charge a few euros more for very little.

I really enjoyed reading banana61's report. But it reminds me that I'm old enough to remember Timothy Leary advising us to "turn on; tune in; drop out." It was advice based on what he called the "psychedelic experience," which was also the name of his book. Before long, every marketer in the English-speaking world was using the word "psychedelic" to sell just about everything from breakfast cereals to brightly colored tee-shirts. The word lost all its original meaning, and came to denote something vaguely related to Hippiedom. I fear the same thing has happened to the word "tantric." It has become an excuse for making it seem somehow philosophical or mystically "Eastern" to tickle a dick with a feather. Like any other philosophy or discipline, tantra is not something that's available in an hour on a massge table. It takes study and dedication. Just as there is a lot more to martial arts than breaking a couple of boards with your forehead, there's a lot more to tantra than what's known as "tantric sex." And just as you really can't break the boards until you learn the rest, so it is with tantric sex. If you want someone to tickle your dick with a feather, it might be better to take the "tickle-your-dick-with-a-feather" option, rather than make-believe tantra,

Old 05-04-2008, 12:02 PM
Fair Game

banana61 DareRing V.I.P.banana61 DareRing V.I.P.banana61 DareRing V.I.P.banana61 DareRing V.I.P.banana61 DareRing V.I.P.banana61 DareRing V.I.P.banana61 DareRing V.I.P.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvu237
If you want someone to tickle your dick with a feather, it might be better to take the "tickle-your-dick-with-a-feather" option, rather than make-believe tantra,
Curiously I have not seen anyone offering that option but if I do you can be sure that I will take it .

It was the sense that there must be something more to it that made me look elsewhere. Sadly I have not really had time to do much study but it is definitely on my agenda.

Thanks for the positive comment.

Old 05-06-2008, 06:23 AM
Daredevil

LondonMatt DareRing V.I.P.LondonMatt DareRing V.I.P.LondonMatt DareRing V.I.P.LondonMatt DareRing V.I.P.LondonMatt DareRing V.I.P.LondonMatt DareRing V.I.P.
I went here last week with a female friend of mine. It was all clean there but you can imagine that it certainly got us in the mood.

http://www.elixir-of-life.com/

Old 05-06-2008, 08:00 AM
Daredevil

HardAllTheTime DareRing V.I.P.HardAllTheTime DareRing V.I.P.HardAllTheTime DareRing V.I.P.HardAllTheTime DareRing V.I.P.HardAllTheTime DareRing V.I.P.HardAllTheTime DareRing V.I.P.HardAllTheTime DareRing V.I.P.HardAllTheTime DareRing V.I.P.HardAllTheTime DareRing V.I.P.
Send a message via Yahoo to HardAllTheTime
Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonMatt
I went here last week with a female friend of mine. It was all clean there but you can imagine that it certainly got us in the mood.

http://www.elixir-of-life.com/

Looks like a great place. Is it a full nudist establishment? Staff and visitors?

Love the disclaimer about asking for sexual services = kicked out. Bet when you leave that place you're ready for some action!

Old 05-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Daredevil

ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardAllTheTime
Looks like a great place. Is it a full nudist establishment? Staff and visitors?

Love the disclaimer about asking for sexual services = kicked out. Bet when you leave that place you're ready for some action!

I am thinking of moving to london so I can become a member of a nudist relaxation place.
We need one of these over here.

Old 05-07-2008, 08:22 AM
Daredevil

LondonMatt DareRing V.I.P.LondonMatt DareRing V.I.P.LondonMatt DareRing V.I.P.LondonMatt DareRing V.I.P.LondonMatt DareRing V.I.P.LondonMatt DareRing V.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardAllTheTime

Yeah it's pretty much full on nude. We went and had sat in the steam room with others and went off for massages from fully nude masseurs before having a sauna together....it was there afterwards that we really knew what we wanted afterwards.

Next week we're off to a place in North London called Rio's...it's a massage place where couples and singles go and, well, basically anything goes!!!!

Old 06-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Fair Game

SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.
whoa! I'm going for a massage this afternoon and I have been reading these stories and even had an erotic dream last night thinking about what "might" happen. I have to admit it was a hugh turn on to know I will have to get naked for it and just to be extra naughty I picked to also have my little ass rubbed to! I know it's going to be a let down because it's not that kind of place but the tension is still killing!

Old 06-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Daredevil

youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SherriLou
whoa! I'm going for a massage this afternoon and I have been reading these stories and even had an erotic dream last night thinking about what "might" happen. I have to admit it was a hugh turn on to know I will have to get naked for it and just to be extra naughty I picked to also have my little ass rubbed to! I know it's going to be a let down because it's not that kind of place but the tension is still killing!

You'll have to tell us what happened! I've only had 1 massage (it was a gift). When the masseuse was massaging my lower back and also my thights I kept thinking that I would so let her rub my butt but she stopped just short. Damn! She was even more cautious when she worked on my front side. I felt so good afterwards but it was so frustrating being teased like that.

Old 06-04-2008, 02:02 PM
Daredevil

ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.ranger rick DareRing V.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by youknowthename
You'll have to tell us what happened! I've only had 1 massage (it was a gift). When the masseuse was massaging my lower back and also my thights I kept thinking that I would so let her rub my butt but she stopped just short. Damn! She was even more cautious when she worked on my front side. I felt so good afterwards but it was so frustrating being teased like that.

I know the feelin. I use to get them all the time-once a week thinking it would help my back. I keep going to the same girl all the time and she did a nice job,no sex , massaging my butt ,but one time I was in such a relaxed state that i started to get horny laying on my stomach and got a hard on, and when it was time to turn over she just lift the sheet and laid it back down forming a tent. When it was over I got home and attacked my wife.

Old 06-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Fair Game

nefhalo is almost famousnefhalo is almost famousnefhalo is almost famousnefhalo is almost famous
Send a message via AIM to nefhalo Send a message via Yahoo to nefhalo
The First Massage I Ever Gave:

I was in Barnes and Nobel Freshman year of college looking for another good read. I had picked out a few books, but I was with friends and they were still moseying; so I decided to do the same. I went over to the "Idiots Guide to..." section and was scoping out some of the titles. One was how to give massages. I opened it up, and it looked pretty indepth, but I was sure it wasn't going to be worth the price. I took it up to the register to scan it and see if my club card discounted it at all. When he rung it up, it scanned for $1.69. Not only was the price unbeatable, but I took the last two digits as a sign to buy this damn book immediately. I did, and headed to Bath and Body Works to pick up some oils.

When I got back I was reading through it and my friend "Carol" (see "Walking in on..." thread) came for a visit. She saw what I was reading and snatched it from my hands. She demanded a massage immediately, and proceeded to lie down on my bed. All the pictures were of topless women, and all of the massages involved skin contact, so I pointed to the pictures and told her if I was going to do it I was going to do it right. She agreed and stripped. Sadly, she stayed facing down on my bed, so I couldn't see everything, but she has wonderfully full breasts and I was pleased enough with the side-boob poking out.

I grabbed the oils, and climbed on top of her, sitting on her butt. I fumbled around a bit trying to figure out a way to prop the book up without having to hold on to it, and finally managed to get it to stay up in my computer chair. I started to pour the massage oil onto her back and rub it around. It was lavender and vanilla scented and she was praising my choice of oil. It did smell really good.

I started to rub her shoulders, and worked my way down her back and arms. The massage was going great, she was giving me awesome feedback and I was getting pretty excited about it (if you know what I mean). I was so wrapped up in the moment I didn't even notice her back start turning red. It was tough to see cuz she had a pretty good tan (Italian) and it wasn't until I felt bumps that I thought something was wrong. All of a sudden she starts spazzing and is yelling for me to get off. She's bucking pretty hard and really upset, and I don't understand why until she stands up and I see her back. She was covered in bright white hives with a bright red back. She had a god damed allergic reaction to the oils I used.

I grabbed a towel so she could cover herself and we ran down the hall to the showers. I didn't know the girl's combo for the bathroom so I took her to the guy's. She ran in, and luckily no one was in there. She showered down and I had to leave cuz I was about ready to burst from laughter and I didn't want to **** her off. I go to my room, telling her I was going to grab her shirt. I was, but I was also leaving so I could call my best friend and her best friend and have them get their asses there to see what the hell happened. They came, we laughed, and she got over it. She didn't think it was funny then, but we always bring it up when someone is giving or getting a massage and it's a really great laugh.

But as far as erotic massages are concerned, I love giving them naked. When I do, I'm usually kneeling or lowered over the girls butt and thighs and I love it when my balls rub up and down her flesh. It slightly tickles and it feels AMAZING. So we both get some pleasure out of the rubdown.

Old 06-05-2008, 12:07 AM
Daredevil

youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.youknowthename DareRing V.I.P.
This is one I forgot about until now. I used to hang out with a girlfriend at her dorm. This one night a guy from her floor was hanging out with us and we started talking about massages. Somehow I volunteered to give him one. He stripped down to his undies and layed down on her bed. After massaging his back for a while he turned over. He not only was hard but he had a wet spot soaking through his undies so he asked if we minded if he took them off. We said sure <g>. I wasn't doing anything sexual I was just massaging his shoulders but he had precum dripping like crazy. My friend joked that if I didn't do something it would be cruel and unusual punishment. I whispered in his ear to close his eyes. I started using just my fingertips to spread the precum all over his cock but he started cumming after like 5 seconds. I remember putting my hands over it so it wouldn't get all over my clothes and it seemed like squirted a quart onto my hands LOL. When he finally stopped I just wiped my hands on his stomach and ran to the bathroom to wash them.

Old 06-05-2008, 02:34 AM
Daredevil

jel424 DareRing V.I.P.jel424 DareRing V.I.P.jel424 DareRing V.I.P.jel424 DareRing V.I.P.jel424 DareRing V.I.P.jel424 DareRing V.I.P.jel424 DareRing V.I.P.jel424 DareRing V.I.P.jel424 DareRing V.I.P.jel424 DareRing V.I.P.jel424 DareRing V.I.P.
Quote:
This is one I forgot about until now. I used to hang out with a girlfriend at her dorm. This one night a guy from her floor was hanging out with us and we started talking about massages. Somehow I volunteered to give him one. He stripped down to his undies and layed down on her bed. After massaging his back for a while he turned over. He not only was hard but he had a wet spot soaking through his undies so he asked if we minded if he took them off. We said sure <g>. I wasn't doing anything sexual I was just massaging his shoulders but he had precum dripping like crazy. My friend joked that if I didn't do something it would be cruel and unusual punishment. I whispered in his ear to close his eyes. I started using just my fingertips to spread the precum all over his cock but he started cumming after like 5 seconds. I remember putting my hands over it so it wouldn't get all over my clothes and it seemed like squirted a quart onto my hands LOL. When he finally stopped I just wiped my hands on his stomach and ran to the bathroom to wash them.

That would be a hot situation and I'm curious to know how he reacted to what had happened... was he embarrassed to have cum so easily/quickly? or was he just really complimentary to your massage talents or something? Afterwards, did he (or you) call it a night or just get re-dressed and continue to hang out like nothing happened?

Old 06-05-2008, 07:06 AM
Daredevil

disco DareRing V.I.P.disco DareRing V.I.P.disco DareRing V.I.P.disco DareRing V.I.P.disco DareRing V.I.P.disco DareRing V.I.P.disco DareRing V.I.P.disco DareRing V.I.P.disco DareRing V.I.P.disco DareRing V.I.P.disco DareRing V.I.P.
This used to be a great way to ease into sex. After a date we would be back at my place (or hers) and I would suggest that I could give her a massage. If she said no then I knew she wasn't into me (who can turn down a massage?) If she said yes, I could judge by how much clothing she removed how much she was into me - lay flat and pul up the back of her shirt; shirt off, bra on; shirt and bra off but hiding breasts, pulling off her shirt and bra without worries; strip down to underwear; you get the idea...

Then as I massage, I would test how far my fingers were allowed to go. If they seemed comfortable enough, eventually I would turn them over and massage their frontside, again slowly testing how far my hands were allowed to go...

Then the kissing starts, then who knows?

Cheers!
Daniel

Old 06-05-2008, 07:07 AM
Daredevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by jel424
That would be a hot situation and I'm curious to know how he reacted to what had happened... was he embarrassed to have cum so easily/quickly? or was he just really complimentary to your massage talents or something? Afterwards, did he (or you) call it a night or just get re-dressed and continue to hang out like nothing happened?

I don't really remember much of his reaction other than I think he said "wow". When I came back to the room he was getting dressed. We talked about it for a few minutes (he said I could give him a hand job any time I wanted ) but then just went back to hanging out. Nothing else happened.

Old 06-05-2008, 07:31 AM
Daredevil

cockstar DareRing V.I.P.cockstar DareRing V.I.P.cockstar DareRing V.I.P.cockstar DareRing V.I.P.cockstar DareRing V.I.P.cockstar DareRing V.I.P.cockstar DareRing V.I.P.cockstar DareRing V.I.P.cockstar DareRing V.I.P.cockstar DareRing V.I.P.cockstar DareRing V.I.P.
Quote:
I don't really remember much of his reaction other than I think he said "wow". When I came back to the room he was getting dressed. We talked about it for a few minutes (he said I could give him a hand job any time I wanted ) but then just went back to hanging out. Nothing else happened.

Still a very hot story Julie, you can give me one anytime!! I love how you girls describe things it makes my cock so hard! I can't wait to hear Sherri's story about her massage!

Old 06-07-2008, 12:32 PM
Fair Game

SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.SherriLou DareRing V.I.P.
Quote:
You'll have to tell us what happened!

It was GREAT and the women was so very nice she was asian and didn't speak much english but OH those hands. I was so wet then when I turned over I didn't realize that part of the massage was my breasts so at first I thought maybe I was getting "lucky" but she was very professional and I ran home and brought my self to climax and until I passed out later

I'm going back every wednesday now

Old 06-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Fair Game

answering feedback

Julie - The hottest part was every time she would rub my breasts she would make it so my nipples which were embarrassingly hard got caught between her fingers so the sort of got twisted back and worth and if she would have done it just a couple more times I would have orgasmed!

Old 06-07-2008, 12:53 PM
Daredevil

Quote:
Julie - The hottest part was every time she would rub my breasts she would make it so my nipples which were embarrassingly hard got caught between her fingers so the sort of got twisted back and worth and if she would have done it just a couple more times I would have orgasmed!

Now I wish I didn't have to go to work today <g>

Old 07-16-2008, 07:02 PM
Fair Game

Zoey DareRing V.I.P.Zoey DareRing V.I.P.Zoey DareRing V.I.P.Zoey DareRing V.I.P.Zoey DareRing V.I.P.Zoey DareRing V.I.P.
Quote:

Wow that is very exciting! I have never done any sort of spa things but that does sound so hot! I knwo this is stupid but when you go to spa's or get a massage.....do they always make you get naked or mostly undressed?

Old 07-16-2008, 11:16 PM
Daredevil

yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.yogibare DareRing V.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoey
Wow that is very exciting! I have never done any sort of spa things but that does sound so hot! I knwo this is stupid but when you go to spa's or get a massage.....do they always make you get naked or mostly undressed?

They make you get naked. Nah.. just kidding.

The whole idea is for you to enjoy it, so you can (and should) do whatever makes you the most comfortable. Some massages are done clothed. For the ones done without clothes, most of the time you'll be left alone to undress and get under a sheet, the massager will only uncover the parts they're massaging, and they'll hold it over their face when you turn over. If you get to know them over time, you'll both eventually figure out what works best. Of course for me, it's naked all the way. Clothes seem silly.

And... a good massage person will explain everything to you.. so you won't have to guess or anything. Do it.. massages rock.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:49 PM
Fair Game

IrishPrincess26 DareRing V.I.P.IrishPrincess26 DareRing V.I.P.IrishPrincess26 DareRing V.I.P.IrishPrincess26 DareRing V.I.P.IrishPrincess26 DareRing V.I.P.IrishPrincess26 DareRing V.I.P.IrishPrincess26 DareRing V.I.P.IrishPrincess26 DareRing V.I.P.IrishPrincess26 DareRing V.I.P.
Mmmmmm....

My boyfriend had me naked on our second date... of course he was giving me the most sensual full body massage ever... he still says to this day that he kept his eyes closed.

Sometimes he massages me before sex to get me wet and wanting him.

He rubs everything from my back and shoulders, to the inside of my thighs and my tits. Sometimes he kisses me all down my body and goes down on my while he's at it... no one said that a tongue couldn't be used in a massage... mmmmmm