Dare Ring
Truth Or Dare?

Go Back   Dare Ring "Truth Or Dare" Online > Our Websites > DareRing
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Member List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

click here to watch the DareRing videos

Old 07-13-2007, 08:24 PM

Webmaster DareRing V.I.P.Webmaster DareRing V.I.P.Webmaster DareRing V.I.P.Webmaster DareRing V.I.P.Webmaster DareRing V.I.P.Webmaster DareRing V.I.P.Webmaster DareRing V.I.P.Webmaster DareRing V.I.P.Webmaster DareRing V.I.P.Webmaster DareRing V.I.P.Webmaster DareRing V.I.P.
Thumbs up Review Game #9 (warning: spoilers)

This thread is only for reviews of new Game 9. All other posts will be removed.
If you need help with anything else, please email webmaster@darering.com

This is the only place spoilers are allowed. If you have't watched the games yet,
and don't want to be told what happens, stop reading now!

Old 07-14-2007, 05:28 PM
Fair Game

bi_curious_latina_mix is almost famousbi_curious_latina_mix is almost famousbi_curious_latina_mix is almost famousbi_curious_latina_mix is almost famous
Send a message via Yahoo to bi_curious_latina_mix
Did #9 change? I remember Annabelle and now I wont get to see her whole video!

Old 07-15-2007, 02:31 PM
Fresh Meat

BobbyC might just be shy
After watching the re-posed Game #9, I felt compelled to post. The "old" game #9 was very, very hot. Not just because of Annabelle, but because the women were all game.

Part of the biggest turn-on for me about Dare Ring is the idea that some of the players are really into each other -- that they really have some hot desire to crawl in between each other's legs, or that they really are getting off performing for each other and the camera. (Ashley and Dakota in Game 8 come to mind.) The hint of nervousness, the "I've never done this before" feeling to some of the games is an amazing turn-on and keeps me watching.

Maybe some of it is fake, maybe it's real -- but it's entertainment and for many of the videos, I can really get into it. For the people watching/downloading, I'm sure a lot of the thrill is picturing yourself in that ring. I know that's the way it works for me.

So what's up with the new Game 9? All I can say is, while watching (especially round 7), I didn't want to picture myself in that ring. The guy was certainly game, but it was really clear that the women (except for MIkey) weren't into it. As Mikey was giving oral sex to the guy at the end, they even talked about how awkward it was to watch. That's not what I wanted to hear. What happened in previous games was the "watchers" actually joined in! I vaguely recall Cat not being totally naked by the start of Round 7 in Game 10, but as others joined in, she shucked off her remaining clothes and had at it -- that's the attitude the viewers want to see, I think.

Similarly, so much of the hotness of the "old" Game 9 was that Annabelle talked about never having been with a woman before. But she was game on the giving and receiving part, and the 3-on-1 scene was just amazing. It sure looked like she was into it and enjoying herself.

In the "new" Game 9, there was a woman who said in the early round that she had never been with a woman either. But she never got naked, and passed whenever she had the opportunity. She (and player 1) just broadcast awkwardness and nervousness. And because of that attitude the "oral sex until you're satisfied" turned into 30-second short-takes. In the context of Dare Ring, when I hear about someone going "until satisfied", I think of Michelle after being on the receiving end of the strapon at the end of Game 6. Not 30 seconds, "eh, ok".

Mikey was the only one of the women who really acted game and giving. I think that's why she was chosen so often in round 7 -- because others were exucidng that "please not me" vibe and Mikey was the only one who was broadcasting that she was game and having fun. That said, it seems for Mikey that this is a whole lot of "Sex and the City" fun, joking around sort of stuff, not the serious "come fuck me" or "I'm gonna make you scream in passion" stuff that *I* get off on. I think Mikey's joking was what made a lot of Game 12 subpar, but it probably rescued this game (new 9/13) from being totally a bust.

She really did a yeoman's job giving a blowjob/handjob throughout the chattering and singing (ugh) of the other women. Given what I perceived to be the temperature of the room, it's a great testament to her oral skills that the guy finished (given the distractions and awkwardness).

On the "small things" I really liked the substitution of a stopwatch for the counting out loud.

Webmaster, this is a great website. You have a quality product here. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to put these things together and to keep bot hthe performers happy and your audience engaged. Thanks for your honest heads-up about what to expect from this game. I hope my comments are taken constructively and not as a slam -- I really do want to see more!

Old 07-16-2007, 05:02 AM
Fair Game

wizlop is developing a reputation
so, wait, whats this game?

Was this filmed after Game 12? I assume it was, but it might be worth making that clear for future reference.

So its Mikey, Morgan, Sarah and Aspen from game 12 and 2 new faces- a guy and a girl.

just to be clear- I havn't watched this game, hence the questions.

So- what are your thoughts on the new players?

Last edited by wizlop : 07-16-2007 at 09:36 AM.

Old 07-16-2007, 07:29 AM
Fresh Meat

BobbyC might just be shy
It has to have been filmed after Game 12, because they make reference to "last time" and the double dong. In round 1 a few times, Mikey also talks to the new people about "last time I told this story".

Old 07-17-2007, 01:28 PM
Fresh Meat

burlington is developing a reputation
The webmaster has said that this was possibly going to be game #13 but was not totally happy with it but used it when he needed to replace game 9. I am sad to see game 9 replaced because it was one of my favourites and unfortunately the new one is not so good.
I still think that games with 2 boys and 3 or 4 girls work better as there seems to be a little more interplay between the players. In this game the one poor guy is overwhelmed by all the 'girly' chatter and left out in the cold for the most part. This became particularly irritating in round 7 whenthe guy having been taken out of turn and left till last had to endure an incessant silly chatter and giggling from the girls who had already been 'satisfied'. I found it distracting just watching and am amazed how he managed to keep concentration enough to get satisfied himself.
The pressures on the guys in all games to reach climax quickly seems unfair when it is more difficult for them to 'fake it' and especially when the girls tend not to help but to hinder sometimes. It is good to have a new game to watch and I do look forward to more in the hope that they will be better.

Old 07-17-2007, 03:13 PM
Fair Game

wizlop is developing a reputation
This game didn't really "come off" too well, a shame really as there is some potential here. Aspen is a veteran, and we have seen Mikey Morgan and Sarah in another game . The new girl seemed cool, and the guy did OK.

However, I am now pretty convinced that Mikey, Morgan and Sarah and probably Aspen are strippers or something similar. I'm NOT objecting to this at all. I just don't think that their attitude (when together) really is right for this kind of game. It comes across as if they are doing this as a pay-day, a performance. Mikey is nice, but seems a bit too keen- sorry if I have got this wrong, but she comes across as acting.

One of the exciting things about a stripping/truth or dare/forfeit style game is gradually losing clothes, and watching the persons reaction to this as they get nuder and nuder. Obviously if that is what a person does for a job most nights of the week then a lot of the tension, excitment etc, as well as a desire to see/strip others simply isn't there.

Last edited by wizlop : 07-19-2007 at 03:39 AM.

Old 08-20-2007, 06:33 AM
Fair Game

DandoesDallas looks like a chicken
Send a message via Yahoo to DandoesDallas
Exclamation

Rubbish game! Started out promising, nose dived by round 6.
And this is no criticism to the Webmaster, im sure he was as disappointed as i was.

I guess i am just a bit disappointed cos i was getting excited during the stripping rounds and couldnt wait to see Lexi strip, shame she wasnt game, but she is beautiful and a sweet girl.

I was trying to figure out if Lexi had a Boston accent?
Anyone else think this? Seemed like a cross between a Boston and Drogheda accent to me!

Mikey is cool, i like Aspen, and am looking forward to watching her other movies,..........i love nerdy looking girls, who got sexy bodies underneath, never been with a nerdy girl, and i am somewhat a nerd, strange that, isnt it!?!

But anyway, getting back to to the point, Game 9/13 sucks, but then again, so does most of life, but still i can always watch GAME 8 til the end of eternity

Yeah i was a bit confused by this at first, since my media player read game 13,.........
strange since i was watching these movies in order, and ironically three or four players who have played in other games, i got to tsee their last performance first lol

Old 08-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Fresh Meat

Diedel might just be shy
From the review of the new game 9 it doesn't sound like im missing out on much Too bad there aren't any new games out, as it would be pretty expensive resubscribing again for only on new game (the new 9).

Maybe I would if there was still the option to pay-by-game.

Old 08-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Fair Game

Horseonovich is developing a reputation
Big let-down

What can I say that hasn't already been said. This one started out with great promise but was a big let down. The girls were not comfortable with giving or receiving oral sex. I'm not sure what they were expecting (especially given that this was a second game for most of them).

Old 09-27-2007, 10:18 PM
Fresh Meat

heath73 might just be shy
After visiting the site a few times I came back to finally put my money down to see game 9 and its gone! So sad...

And it seems the Webmaster does a good job of keeping his videos off of other sites *cough**cough* /sigh.

I think I missed out on the best game going.

Old 09-30-2007, 07:41 PM
Fresh Meat

mace looks like a chicken
Hey heath73. I have a question for you. Can you email me at xmacex@gmail.com?

Old 12-02-2008, 12:53 PM
Fair Game

cma68 looks like a chicken
Make the "new" game 9 available by itself.

Webmaster,

This is a request to make the "new" game 9 available as a separate purchase/download... I'm sure there are others out there like me -- I paid for memberships back when new content was coming out, but my membership expired after the bonus games, and before the new game 9 was released. I'd like to have the complete set, but it's not worth the price of a new membership just to get this one game. I'd been waiting for some new content to come along to renew, but since that's not happening, how about making the game available individually, like you did back in the beginning? Thanks for creating Darering, it was one of only a very few quality sites on the net.

cma

Old 05-03-2009, 10:01 PM
Fresh Meat

heath73 might just be shy
wow i posted all the way in 07, how time flys. I still want to see the "old" game 9 lol

Old 11-25-2009, 08:18 PM
Fresh Meat

joeperry might just be shy
I think this is my favourite. Player 6 is so absolutely stunning! There's only one other women I've ever seen as beautiful as her.