Truth Or Dare?

Go Back   Dare Ring "Truth Or Dare" Online > Truth or Dare? > Truth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Member List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

click here to watch the DareRing videos

Old 03-22-2006, 03:25 AM
Fair Game

mausi7280bi is very popularmausi7280bi is very popularmausi7280bi is very popular
Send a message via AIM to mausi7280bi Send a message via Yahoo to mausi7280bi
game in the mill

for answering the question, yes I have played strip games in group with more people.

my first game was when I was 15 year old.
We were on vacation with the school in an old mill.
All boys in one room and all girls in an other.

One night, we girls play some games and ouer group 4girls started playing spin the bottle. where the bottle shows , the girl must decide for truth or dare, if she was lost before, she must decide for a dare and all other girls can descide what we have to do.

for half an hour all was realy easy, we ask one to the other , if she have kissed a boy oder a girl or what boy she love and something like this... and we do dares like jump around or do like a monkey or sing a song ...

but then one girl dare an other girl to kiss me on the mouth. I was a little bit schocked, but the loser more than I, but dare is dare, and she kiss me on the mouth, all other girls were laughing. the next round my best girlfriend asked me whether the kiss pleased me, and I answered with yes.

next round I loose second I after some discussions of my friends, they dare me to take off tshirt . I was schocked one more time, and I say no..
My friends said, I'm chicken, and this I don't like, so I take off my tshirt and all my friends could see my with bra.

Now the round went faster and after a short time all girls where down to their underwear.
Than sabine dared my best girlfriend sandra to take of either bra or panty. sandra decided to take off her bra and all could see her tiny titties with her hard nippels.
The game went on after short time, sabine was complete naked and I was only wearing my panty and in this round I was dared to take off my panty too. after all of oure group are naked, we stopped the game, while our teacher called from the ground floor , that we went on tour.

That was my first strip game in a group and not at home.
The hole day we were giggling often and we were all horny :-))

nicci

Old 07-14-2006, 12:05 PM
Fair Game

crosis42 knows how to have funcrosis42 knows how to have fun
Send a message via Yahoo to crosis42
I've always had almost a fetish with strip games. I think it started when I first managed to unscramble the Playboy Channel on my cable when I was 11 and saw "Everything Goes" one night. In 20+ years since, I've learned one thing about playng such games: the fantasy is often better than reality.

I've played many different games for clothing, varients of poker, blackjack, darts, trivial pursuit, gin rummy, backgammon, and scrabble (just to name the more memorable ones). Many of them were against girls I was dating and it was more of a fun way to get undressed, or eventually for favors or dares. Fortunately, a few of the girls I dated in college were into playing, so the opportunity for social games was often there. The best games are those with people that you otherwise wouldn't get to see naked.

A couple of highlites...

-trivial pursuit with 10 people playing (mixed company). The game was so evenly matched that it ended up with a room full of naked people trying to answer the final question to end the game.

-valentines day strip poker (three couples). this one started with us trying to play it with real poker rules, and dare cards thrown in. after the clothes started to come off, the couples broke off on their own. this was probably the closest I ever came to being in an orgy.

-blackjack (me vs. 2 girls I worked with in college). I was naked first, but convinced them to play until there was one winner. they agreed, but made me stay naked "in full view" while they played. they played really slowly and teased me the entire time. There was a threat of the two losers running around the block naked, but it didn't last because it was very cold that night. This one still ranks high because the girl that lost was hot, and not someone I would normally have gotten to see naked.

-a strip game that became more of t/d. (3 girls, 2 guys). This was more like the games on the videos, but not quite as wild. We brainstormed a bunch of questions and dares (some were ranked as "hot"). It was random draw so some people got their own dares back at them. I had to do a full striptease and simulate masturbation. I was dating one of the girls, and fooling around with another (and they knew and didn't care), so it was a fun night.

Old 07-23-2006, 01:01 AM
Fair Game

borntobeoutdoors is almost famousborntobeoutdoors is almost famousborntobeoutdoors is almost famousborntobeoutdoors is almost famous
I played strip poker in mixed company (3 boys, 3 girls) when i was 15 and we were all virgins. I was the first one to lose and turned bright red when I had to take my underpants off.

It went from just embarrassment to penalties like the losers making out and getting felt up, spankings, paddlings and eventually oral sex and finally after about a year I actually got laid for the first time with a "loser"

Now I will play if an opportunity presents itself.

Old 10-24-2006, 01:36 AM
Fair Game

dreamshard knows how to have fundreamshard knows how to have fun
I've played several times, sometimes it's sexual and sometimes it's not. I've also managed to make just about any game more interesting by adding "strip" rules to it. I thought I was the only person in the world ever to have come up with Strip Scrabble. Glad to know I'm not alone, I guess.

Stip Twister is by far the most entertaining, though. Strip Pediddle (take off an article of clothing if you are the last person to call a pediddle - a car with one working headlight) is cool just because it takes place on the road. Hell on the driver, though.

Probably the most interesting Strip Poker game came from college. Me and three of my female friends playing in the Theatre classroom, during regular school hours, while we were supposed to be rehearsing a scene. It was loads of fun, but it ended too soon, before anything was really removed. I was promised a rematch at a later date, but unfortunately it never occurred.

Old 10-29-2006, 09:01 AM
Daredevil

maria_34b DareRing V.I.P.maria_34b DareRing V.I.P.maria_34b DareRing V.I.P.maria_34b DareRing V.I.P.maria_34b DareRing V.I.P.maria_34b DareRing V.I.P.maria_34b DareRing V.I.P.maria_34b DareRing V.I.P.maria_34b DareRing V.I.P.maria_34b DareRing V.I.P.maria_34b DareRing V.I.P.
Stripping Games

First time that I played a stripping game was when I was ten. It was at a summer camp (a church camp), it was spin the bottle and we all got naked and then just acted silly. We played once more that year and ended up daring each other to go skinny dipping so we all grabbed towels and ran down to the lake. It was very innocent, but very exciting and fun at that age.

The next year, back at the same camp, was the first time that I played with boys. There were five girls and four boys. I was one of the first ones naked, but the game ended three girls naked and one boy naked, when boy refused to strip off his shorts. It was still fun.

Played a couple of time again the next summer, sometimes just girls, somtimes boys and girls. The results were the same as previous.

My final year going to summer camp I played with girls and boys, and once I played strip poker with just me and three boys. Once we were naked it went to dares. The dares all ended up with me and one of the boys; kissing, spanking, fondling, and I had to kiss one boy's penis.

The next time that I played was when I was 15, and I played strip poker with friends of my brother. I'd gone over to the house of one of them to see if my brother was there. My brother wasn't there but there were four of his friends playing penny poker. I asked if I could play and they said no, and just gave me a rough time until one of them suggested strip poker. I said sure. Well there is no doubt that they cheated and I ended up naked in no time. From there the forfeits went from fondling me, to masterbating for them, to spanking. Then the first guy to end up naked got forfeit dare to kiss me on the pussy, so I spread my legs and he did. After that I gave one guy a blow job, and ended up fucking all four of them, one at a time, on forfeit dares.

I played strip games from time to time through high school (even strip twister), and in college I started to play more intimate strip games. I say more intimate because it was usually with one, or maybe two other people. And the games got more interesting and risky, like strip tennis, strip and strip one-on-one basketball.

Here's a photo of the results of a little one-on-one. I learned very early that the shoes are the last thing to come off in strip basketball.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bb.jpg (68.3 KB, 5735 views)

Last edited by maria_34b : 03-03-2007 at 12:29 AM.

Old 11-03-2006, 11:12 PM
Daredevil

happytobefreeagain DareRing V.I.P.happytobefreeagain DareRing V.I.P.happytobefreeagain DareRing V.I.P.happytobefreeagain DareRing V.I.P.happytobefreeagain DareRing V.I.P.happytobefreeagain DareRing V.I.P.happytobefreeagain DareRing V.I.P.happytobefreeagain DareRing V.I.P.happytobefreeagain DareRing V.I.P.happytobefreeagain DareRing V.I.P.happytobefreeagain DareRing V.I.P.
at a friends party. After lots of alcohol we ended up playing strip poker. It was all silly fun and there wasn't much of a sexual atmosphere. Everyone ended up naked. During the course of the game one of their housemates, a complete prat whose name I don't even know, rushed into the house. He had just stolen a bottle of drink from the off licence down the road and had been seen running into the house. None of the rest of us knew this. After the game we were sitting around naked, having a few drinks when the police turned up at the door. One of my friends answered the door wearing nothing but a t-shirt and was a bit shocked to see the police there. the rest of us rapidly scrambled around trying to pull clothes on. It was a bit of a shock but since one of the people there knew one of the policemen personally they were able to just laugh off the situation (and of course book the stupid thieving chav!).

Old 12-01-2006, 10:07 PM
Fair Game

borntobeoutdoors is almost famousborntobeoutdoors is almost famousborntobeoutdoors is almost famousborntobeoutdoors is almost famous
One of the first times I played, it was in the back of a van. A bunch of us, 3 guys, 4 girls were hanging out in this picnic/swimming area before the season really started. After chatting, smoking a little and playing set and being bored in general, someone asked if anyone had ever played strip poker. One of the girls said no, but she had thought about it and one of the other girls said she had played with just girls before, but that it might be more un with boys. So we ended up playing in the van after voting (and promising) to go "all the way" and play until there was just one winner. One of the other guys lost first and the girls had to actually pull his underpants off and then one of the girls lost. I was the third one naked.

Nothing sexual actually happened in the van, but later that day I went down on one of the girls and she gave me a blow job.

Old 12-04-2006, 12:30 PM
Daredevil

girlslave DareRing V.I.P.girlslave DareRing V.I.P.girlslave DareRing V.I.P.girlslave DareRing V.I.P.girlslave DareRing V.I.P.girlslave DareRing V.I.P.girlslave DareRing V.I.P.girlslave DareRing V.I.P.girlslave DareRing V.I.P.girlslave DareRing V.I.P.girlslave DareRing V.I.P.
Send a message via MSN to girlslave Send a message via Yahoo to girlslave
yes I have

Yes I have played them once or twice. in a club once i remember. without any alchohol though

I lost my bra I remember

Old 12-04-2006, 04:35 PM
Fresh Meat

LoveKinkyness might just be shy
Then the first guy to end up naked got forfeit dare to kiss me on the pussy, so I spread my legs and he did. After that I gave one guy a blow job, and ended up fucking all four of them, one at a time,
on forfeit dares.

Oh man how i wished I was one of your brother's friends!

You are completely hot maria!!!!

Old 12-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Fair Game

ur_2_crazy_girl DareRing V.I.P.ur_2_crazy_girl DareRing V.I.P.ur_2_crazy_girl DareRing V.I.P.ur_2_crazy_girl DareRing V.I.P.ur_2_crazy_girl DareRing V.I.P.ur_2_crazy_girl DareRing V.I.P.ur_2_crazy_girl DareRing V.I.P.
Send a message via Yahoo to ur_2_crazy_girl
Yes, played it many times, normally with the rules that if you're naked you keep playing, but if you lose you have to do a dare. Great fun!

Around a guy house for a sleep over when I was about 15, the guys played sticky-biscuit (or something like that) where they had to cum on a biscuit and the last one had to eat the other's biscuits. The loser didn't though, so he had to let the girls have their fun with him instead (lucky guy)!

Old 12-22-2006, 11:54 PM
swmwshrk

No co-ed yet but hoping to change that

Old 03-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Fair Game

subflmale DareRing V.I.P.subflmale DareRing V.I.P.subflmale DareRing V.I.P.subflmale DareRing V.I.P.subflmale DareRing V.I.P.subflmale DareRing V.I.P.subflmale DareRing V.I.P.subflmale DareRing V.I.P.subflmale DareRing V.I.P.subflmale DareRing V.I.P.
Our first strip game

When my wife and I were dating her Dad owned a farm with a nice pond that was remote and away from everything. My wife was always very shy and not very revealing so she really surprised me on this one night. I was going to camp at the pond with four of my male friends to fish and mostly to drink beer since we were all still under 21 At the time. My girlfriend, now wife of many years, came to visit and stayed after dark sitting by our fire as we all fished. She was drinking beer and got to feeling pretty giggly by the time we returned to the fire.

We started playing a makeshift game of quarters with an old glass and a piece of plywood. After several rounds with shots being offered my girlfriend wanted to opt out of having to take a drink since she was the one being given shots each round a guy won. One of my then friends recommended playing so that the shooter could either give a drink or take a piece of another players clothing. She first said no but after continued requests and her own added rules (I don't remember the exact rules but they included the shooter choosing drink or clothes before shooting and requiring all players to be given equal penalty opportunities) she agreed. The game went around and the longer we played the drunker each of us got and the clothes started to come off. My girlfriend looked so incredible sitting there naked at 19 in only the fire light. The guys had all ended up naked too and we were sporting hard erections.

Several attempts were made to get her to do sex acts with the guys but she firmly resisted each of those and threatened to leave or get dressed if they didn't stop.

We ended up swimming nude and playing around where while splashing and wrestling in the water she was gropped and felt up by all the guys at some point and we ended up all piled in the tent still nude that night to sleep.

That was 21 years ago and she still tells me how much she enjoyed that night and seeing all those hard cocks knowing they were hard for her. She tells me how hot and horny they made her although I did not know a the time. She says several times in the water and in the tent at night she had a rock hard cock pressed between her cheeks or up against her. She says that she had got so wet and lubricated from the sexual tension in the air that it was hard for her not to just let one of the cocks slip up inside her and she wishes we could do that whole night again now.

Old 03-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Fair Game

AspenMindy DareRing V.I.P.AspenMindy DareRing V.I.P.AspenMindy DareRing V.I.P.AspenMindy DareRing V.I.P.AspenMindy DareRing V.I.P.AspenMindy DareRing V.I.P.
stripping for the fun of it

When I first got here I was shocked at how many girls here at the college were ready to sit down and play strip poker or truth and dare and strip down to nothing almost like it's the most natural thing in the world. When my friend invited me to a game of strip poker I went along, thinking that if things got really down & dirty then the girls would just chicken out and pay some kind of forfeit penalty or something. But my friend was the first to lose her top and I think probably the first to lose her panties. I got down to bra & panties by the time it was over, but I think I would have run off if I was forced to go any further. Well, that was over a year ago. By now I must have played some kind of strip game probably like 9 or 10 times and have gotten naked more than once. It's all in pure fun. Rarely does anything sexual happen, and then it's usually a guy/girl going off into a room to finish off. Mental lubrication - usually in the form of beer - helps a lot!

Old 03-14-2007, 08:57 AM
Daredevil

Erica DareRing V.I.P.Erica DareRing V.I.P.Erica DareRing V.I.P.Erica DareRing V.I.P.Erica DareRing V.I.P.Erica DareRing V.I.P.Erica DareRing V.I.P.Erica DareRing V.I.P.Erica DareRing V.I.P.Erica DareRing V.I.P.Erica DareRing V.I.P.
I've played many times,

the first was at a friends birthday slumber party when we were all about 9 or 10, nothing much happened, just s bunch of girls giggling and realizing that we were all just as insecure about ourselves

the first time I played that got interesting was in high school with about 8 people guys and girls when the first girl was naked, her panties went on the head of the guy with the most clothes left on, by the end when we were all naked, we all masterbated each other and everyone got off.

I played once my freshman year in college with just 2 other guys, when one guy finally had to remove his under wear the other guy was only left with his and I only had by bra and panties. he wasn't going to strip and wanted to call the game off, but I told him not too that we all knew where the game was leading. we all striped and they just stared at me for a moment when I finally broke the ice and asked "who want to go first?" I fucked them both, each while the other got a bj. we all fell asleep naked on his dorm room floor and the next morning I fucked them both again. a very nice evening

the next year, a girl friend of mine was getting married so we threw her a bachlorette party. the guy stripper was awesome getting completely naked and getting a bj from the bride. the margaritas were flowing and after he left there were about 6 or 7 seven of us left, all pretty well drunk. we ended up playing our own version of strip poker/truth or dare. needless to say, we were all quickly naked and on the floor eatting each other and using all the dildo toys the bride just got in her gifts. I'm glad there were no cameras there that night, because we could have never lived down the things that happened

Old 03-14-2007, 01:51 PM
Fair Game

Sugarrushjunkie is developing a reputation
Send a message via MSN to Sugarrushjunkie Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarrushjunkie
I used to visit my best friend and her boyfriend most fridays for a weekend long drunken time, usually playing cards, watching DVDs and playing trivial pursuit, and after about 8 months of this, the pair of them suggested one of our card games became for forfeits. The only forfeit she had in mind was stripping. Her boyfriend went along with it for his own reasons,... probably because it was some fantasy of hers.

Now, I'm pretty good at games, and they had come up with a complex point system based on the card values you had in your hand in a game of 21 when someone got rid of their hand. At 50 pts, you lost an item.

I had the least to start with, and she had the most, yet she also was naked first, then him.

To prove I was a good sport, I stripped off then. It was a prelude to them having sex, as they were turned on by the thought of being watched, encouraging me to "enjoy myself" even though I was part of the action. They'd been building themselves up to doing this for months....

About 10 months later, and we were spending most weekends at their house naked, and it was just natural, and by then I wasn't always not part of the action.

... those were the days... I miss them terribly.

Old 04-06-2007, 06:41 PM
Fair Game

dave11 might just be shy
My GF at college and I used to play a game called shithead. We srtarted off playing for clothes but when we got naked we played for forfeits but we had to make our own up. So the forfeits were always something we actually wanted to be forced to do. It must be amusing watching 2 people cheating there arses off trying to loose a game of cards.

Old 05-01-2007, 04:14 AM
Fair Game

risklover is very popularrisklover is very popularrisklover is very popular
Send a message via MSN to risklover Send a message via Yahoo to risklover
Strip poker & public nudity combined!

A few years ago I started a new job and was sent on a three week training course. We were put up in a hotel near Heathrow Airport, although we'd go home at weekends.

As most people were of similar ages and backgrounds some good friendships struck up, and outside of course time I tended to hang around with one other guy and four girls. We would eat and go for a drink together. One of the girls, Heather (not her real name), was rather wild...

Anyway, one night midweek we stayed up later than we should considering we had to be up for the training in the morning. We'd had a few drinks, though we weren't roaring drunk. It was about 1am and Heather suggested we all go back to her room for a while, so we did. Her room was on the fourth of six floors, so we took the lift. When it got to the fourth floor Heather lifted her top and pointed her chest at the doors, but when they opened there was no-one there (hardly surprising given the time)

Once we got back to Heather's room the conversation and general mood got more risqué, when one of the girls suggested playing some sort of game. Someone - I'm not sure who - suggested strip poker, which met with general approval except from Heather, who said it was boring and "too safe". When one of the girls asked her what she meant she said she'd rather play something with a bigger risk element. At first she didn't actually have a suggestion but then she put forward the idea of playing strip poker, but in the hotel corridor! We thought she was joking but she wasn't, and pulled off a bedsheet for us to sit on. At this point one of the girls refused point blank and decided to call it a night. The rest of us, for some reason, decided to go for it.

The hotel staff had already done their rounds closing the fire doors in the corridor, which meant that outside Heathers room was an enclosed section of corridor with maybe a dozen or so other rooms opening into it, most (or maybe all) of them for people who weren't on our training course. Heather laid the sheet out on the corridor floor and we all sat down to start playing. Obviously we had to keep very quiet, as we didn't want to wake any of the other guests - all it would take would be for one of them to look through the spyhole in their door and we'd be rumbled. Of course, there was the possibility that someone on that floor had stayed out later than us who could come back and catch us - if that was to happen we'd have no warning as with the fire doors closed we wouldn't hear the elevator doors opening.

Heather was the first to lose an item (with hindsight, I suspect deliberately!). She had on a sweatshirt with a sleeveless t-shirt underneath, but rather than simply take it off she stood up, took her room key and went back into her room, only to emerge a few moments later without the sweatshirt but wearing an evil grin! In her best whisper she informed us that this was a new rule - the loser would have to go back into the room to remove an item and then come back out without it. This had a short term advantage that when things started to get dangerous a player could go into the room and remove underwear, thus reappearing essentially dressed. However, the longer term disadvantage was that once that outer garment had gone players would have nothing to hand to cover up with.

To cut a long story short, one of the other girls won by virtue of the fact that she still had on her bra and panties wnen everyone else had lost the lot. Heather was the first one naked and she loved it! The girl who won had a camera in her handbag (this was pre-digital, folks) and took a pic of us losers sitting in the corridor before we all went back into Heather's room. I often wonder what she's done with it, but so far I haven't seen it scanned and uploaded to the net!

Thankfully, no-one did come up in the lift or come out of any of the rooms, but it was a real buzz at the time thinking that someone might, especially at the times when we lost it and our laughter and whispering got louder than it should. It was the first time I'd done anything that risky but it introduced me to the thrill of being naked in risky or unusual places and doing dares.

I'd love to say that once we got back into Heather's room there was some fantastic group sex session but that didn't happen. We sat around in varying stages of dress (or undress - Heather didn't put any clothes back on at all!) and talked for a little while before going back to our respective rooms.

I often wonder if anyone looked out through the spyhole in their door and saw what was going on...

Old 05-10-2007, 02:45 AM
Fair Game

Martinolm looks like a chicken
Send a message via MSN to Martinolm Send a message via Yahoo to Martinolm
Spin the bottle

UnfortunatlyI have never played strip game in real life (only dares on darering), and I hope to find occasion in future. But once I was playing a spin the bottle game and I had to let a girl squeezing my testicles with her hans under my underwear. Maybe it was a sort of revenge for something I did her or simply I was the one signed by the bottle. So, I had to open my pants and she put her hand, having a look of my penis.
It wasn't a real strip game, but I had to show my penis to a girl and it was exciting since we were 15-16 y.o. also if some seconds later I wasn't thinking at excitment anymore.....

Martin

Old 05-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Fair Game

Fuel4thefury knows how to have funFuel4thefury knows how to have fun
Send a message via AIM to Fuel4thefury
anyone wanna play strip poker with me?

Old 05-21-2007, 03:05 PM
Fresh Meat

hudson is developing a reputation
Send a message via AIM to hudson Send a message via Yahoo to hudson
Many years ago...

Back in my college days, a bunch of us got together for a game of strip "ghost" (kind of a round-robin spelling game). There were 6 guys and 3 girls. 2 of the girls were girlfriends of 2 of the guys, the other was one of the group of us that hung out. A few of the guys got naked pretty fast. There were cheers each time someone lost their last piece of clothing. Eventually, everyone was naked, the guys and the girls - I was the last one "out". Then, everyone got quiet, and we all just sat there and watched TV for about another half hour -- I guess we all chickened out for going any further! Oh, well... still, it's been fun to remember ever since then.

Old 05-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Fresh Meat

ja69cass is developing a reputation
strip poker

I have played strip poker on two occassions. The first was when I was about 16-17 and me and my friend were hanging out with two girls at one of the girls houses. I don't remember who brought it up but someone suggested strip poker and everyone agreed and promised to get naked if they lost. Both of the girls got naked but covered themselves with their hands pretty well, but when they were dealing or taking cards some boobs could be seen. Neither me nor my freind got past our boxers and the girls got dressed pretty quickly after they lost the game. Nothing else happened that night but I wound up having a threesome with the same two girls maybe a year later when they were drunk and came knocking on my bedroom window and asked If I wanted to have a threesome with them.

The second time was when I was in my early twenties and we were partying at a friends house. When it got late and most people had already left one of my very drunk friends suggested strip poker. Everyone agreed and we started. There were four guys and four girls and we played in teams. All of the girls wound up topless and two of the guys wound up naked, two of the girls got completely naked. At the end me and the girl I was teammates with still had on our bottoms and one of the naked girls insisted that I cheated and had to take off my boxers. I argued and then excused myself to go the bathroom. The girl followed me into the bathroom, pulled down my pants and started sucking me right there. I came all over her face and tits, then she took a quick shower while I rejoined the group. I don't think anyone ever found out what happened but it was a pretty great night.

Old 06-29-2007, 08:49 AM
Fair Game

chefontheside is almost famouschefontheside is almost famouschefontheside is almost famouschefontheside is almost famous
Send a message via Yahoo to chefontheside
Strip poker with the neighbors

In our last house, the wife and I became very close friends with our neighbors. They were younger than us, but we all really hit it off. Anyway, we had been close for a few years, and there was always this mild sexual tension in the air when we'd hang out (lots of flirting, lots of teasing, etc.).

Well, one Saturday night in the dead of winter, we were bored and decided to play poker. It started out just playing for chips (no money), but that was boring. So, we all kind of decided that playing for clothing would be more fun. We set the ground rules that when you ran out of chips, you could "buy" more chips with an article of clothing. And, we would only go as far as outer clothing.

The game went quickly, and we were all feeling daring. Within the first hour, we were all in our underwear (apparently we weren't that good at poker). Anyway, since the night was still young, it was suggested that we forget the limit and go all out. We all quickly agreed and the game went on.

Well, by the end of the night, all 4 of us were nude. Once the last person lost their last article, the game kind of ended. We hung out for another hour or so, just chatting naked. But then, not knowing what to do next, they went home.

The next day, my wife and I were really worried that we had messed up our friendship with the neighbors. Funny thing is they felt the same way. As it turned out, we all had a VERY good time, and a repeat was scheduled for the next night! That was the start of a very fun series of adult games over the next 6 years.

As I find Truth entries that fit, I'll relay some of those stories. Sorry if this was long-winded.

Old 07-18-2007, 12:12 AM
Daredevil

NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by subflmale
My girlfriend looked so incredible sitting there naked at 19 in only the fire light. The guys had all ended up naked too and we were sporting hard erections.

Several attempts were made to get her to do sex acts with the guys but she firmly resisted each of those and threatened to leave or get dressed if they didn't stop.

We ended up swimming nude and playing around where while splashing and wrestling in the water she was gropped and felt up by all the guys at some point and we ended up all piled in the tent still nude that night to sleep.

That was 21 years ago and she still tells me how much she enjoyed that night and seeing all those hard cocks knowing they were hard for her. She tells me how hot and horny they made her although I did not know a the time. She says several times in the water and in the tent at night she had a rock hard cock pressed between her cheeks or up against her. She says that she had got so wet and lubricated from the sexual tension in the air that it was hard for her not to just let one of the cocks slip up inside her and she wishes we could do that whole night again now.

Such an erotic story, where have you gone I wished you'd post more!!

Old 12-18-2007, 09:54 AM
Daredevil

overpar DareRing V.I.P.overpar DareRing V.I.P.overpar DareRing V.I.P.overpar DareRing V.I.P.overpar DareRing V.I.P.overpar DareRing V.I.P.
well the first time I was involved in a stripping game I was in high school. Five of us, two male and three females, were just hanging out at the other guys house. His parents weren't home so naturally we had to break into the beer. After a couple of beers someone suggested we play strip poker. Eagerly my buddy and agreed wanting to see the girls naked and possibly get a little. Well we proceeded to play the girls had los their tops and one of them was down to bra and very skimpy panties. My buddy had lost only his shirt and I was down to my skivvies.
Well the next hand got dealt and the girls said if you lose you have to take it off. I just smiled and said I don't take bets I can't pay just remember when it is your turn to lose it all you have to follow through. I picked up my cards and was holding a whole lot of nothing, and after the draw I stil had the same thing. As we laid our cards down the girls looked at me and said get naked. So I stood and took off my last piece of clothing and stood there proudly. My friends mom had come home and we did not hear come in or walk down into the basement. when she walked in and saw me standing there naked and everyone else in varying states of undress she just yelled OH MY GOD. Needless to say we scrambled to cover up and get out of there leaving my buddy to deal with his mom. I talke to him a couple of days later he said that his mom was more shocked than angry and that she expected such behavior from teenagers. A couple of days after that I went to his house and his mom said he wasn't there. Then she did something that surprised me and commented on the size of my dick, which led to my first older woman/MILF encounter. But that is for another post

Old 01-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Fresh Meat

djtxhick looks like a chicken
Strip Games

Well the first time was when I was 18, me and some friends started playing spoons. It was starting to get old so someone suggested strip spoons.
After I got married, my wife and I would invite friends (usually other couples) over to play strip poker, uno, and jenga. No sex was ever involved, however we did end up standing around on our back deck, everyone naked. Those were some fun times.