Truth Or Dare?

Go Back   Dare Ring "Truth Or Dare" Online > Truth or Dare? > Truth
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Member List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

click here to watch the DareRing videos

Old 05-05-2009, 07:49 PM
Fair Game

borntobeoutdoors is almost famousborntobeoutdoors is almost famousborntobeoutdoors is almost famousborntobeoutdoors is almost famous
Most Unexpected dare

What's the most unexpected dare you've ever done?

I was playing with seven other people once, 4 guys and 4 girls. three of the girls were bi-sexual and there were some strap ons there at the game.

One girl got a card that said she could use the strap-on on any naked player and she chose me.

So there I was, in missionary position getting it pretty hard in front of everyone else.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Fair Game

Brenda DareRing V.I.P.Brenda DareRing V.I.P.Brenda DareRing V.I.P.Brenda DareRing V.I.P.Brenda DareRing V.I.P.Brenda DareRing V.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by borntobeoutdoors
What's the most unexpected dare you've ever done?

I was playing with seven other people once, 4 guys and 4 girls. three of the girls were bi-sexual and there were some strap ons there at the game.

One girl got a card that said she could use the strap-on on any naked player and she chose me.

So there I was, in missionary position getting it pretty hard in front of everyone else.

Wow! That is strangly hot to me, that couldn't have been the first time for you like that? I know this is crazy but it a sitution like that when do you stop...do you or her orgasm? Sorry I'm so naive...

Old 05-05-2009, 08:47 PM
Fair Game

borntobeoutdoors is almost famousborntobeoutdoors is almost famousborntobeoutdoors is almost famousborntobeoutdoors is almost famous
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda
Wow! That is strangly hot to me, that couldn't have been the first time for you like that? I know this is crazy but it a sitution like that when do you stop...do you or her orgasm? Sorry I'm so naive...

No it wasn't the first time that I took a strap-on. I had found that prostate simulation can really enhance oral sex. It was the first time that I got it in front of other people.

She didn't do it to orgasm, we had dated and slept together for a while and then I broke it off, so I think she just wanted to get even by fucking me in front of a bunch of people. She was really going to it.

But I guess it backfired for her. One of the other girls got turned on watching and came over and went down on me while she was riding me.

It was mind blowing to say the least.

Old 05-07-2009, 09:02 PM
Daredevil

NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.NoPanties DareRing V.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by borntobeoutdoors
No it wasn't the first time that I took a strap-on. I had found that prostate simulation can really enhance oral sex. It was the first time that I got it in front of other people.

She didn't do it to orgasm, we had dated and slept together for a while and then I broke it off, so I think she just wanted to get even by fucking me in front of a bunch of people. She was really going to it.

But I guess it backfired for her. One of the other girls got turned on watching and came over and went down on me while she was riding me.

It was mind blowing to say the least.

WOW! That really got me wet..what a story...so Kinky hot and twisted all at the same time

Old 05-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Fair Game

sidloves knows how to have funsidloves knows how to have fun
on a semi-related note...

I once did a dare where I had to hold the head, and just the head, of my cock in a girl's ass for a full minute and if any went in or out, i had to take a full dildo in my ass.

I managed to stave it off, but with this girl it may have been worth it.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Fair Game

sleeveless DareRing V.I.P.sleeveless DareRing V.I.P.sleeveless DareRing V.I.P.sleeveless DareRing V.I.P.sleeveless DareRing V.I.P.sleeveless DareRing V.I.P.
My first strip game I experienced one year ago was really unexpected. If I hadn't been so drunk deep in the night I think I would have never taken part.

Other naughty things I've done in the meantime were no longer completely unexpected But the first experience helped me to push my limits a bit.

Old 05-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Fair Game

sleeveless DareRing V.I.P.sleeveless DareRing V.I.P.sleeveless DareRing V.I.P.sleeveless DareRing V.I.P.sleeveless DareRing V.I.P.sleeveless DareRing V.I.P.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidloves
I once did a dare where I had to hold the head, and just the head, of my cock in a girl's ass for a full minute and if any went in or out, i had to take a full dildo in my ass.

I managed to stave it off, but with this girl it may have been worth it.

Wow... In which context did this happen? Were there other people around?

Old 05-10-2009, 04:03 PM
Fair Game

sidloves knows how to have funsidloves knows how to have fun
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeveless
Wow... In which context did this happen? Were there other people around?

Yeah. We did a fair amount of truth or dare in high school and people kept one-upping each other.

Old 05-25-2009, 06:50 AM
Fair Game

tachusischus is very populartachusischus is very populartachusischus is very popular
Send a message via Yahoo to tachusischus
It was back in high school...

We used to play poker for dares, because none of us really had any money. The most unexpected dare I ever got was to go find one of the girls in my class and ask her for oral sex. There was a girl that I knew had some interest in me, and I figured she might be game. Turned out she was... that was the first time a girl had ever had her hands or any other part on my dick, and it was great. We never really did more than make out or her give me oral, but every time it was amazing (at least for high school).